Its been a aggrivateing week. Saterday I got 2 phone numbers, a cute red head and a tiny girl that i later found was 17 and in high school (im a grad/law student but 17 is legal in this state). I already set up dates with both for next week (i like setting them up for sundays), and i was feeling good.
Problem was this stripper that I went on 2 dates with a month ago, and ended up telling off called me and said she missed me. I figured i was going to get laid yesterday. My friend a lesbo girl who i want more than any girl in my life tells me she knows this s!u7 and she sc@#wd 40 guys last semester and has herpes. So i never called the stripper back. Well being horney and frustrated I got arguing with my lesbo friend.
I kind of posted some of this before. gist is we have lifted and run together everyday of class since fall semester. She is one of my best friends but I want her so bad. she isnt attracted to men at all though. she did screw one guy though when she was drunk and the thing that really pisses me off is we were hanging out around that time and she knew how much i liked her. She even said she isnt at all attracted to any guy but just wanted to try straight sex 1 time. I wanted to know why she picked a stinking looser (30 year old married undergrad) when i want her so bad. She said she didnt even think he was as attractive as me but she knew he didnt care about her and he was a lot smoother. Apparently i have no game and act like a @$$ hole half the time.
Problem was this stripper that I went on 2 dates with a month ago, and ended up telling off called me and said she missed me. I figured i was going to get laid yesterday. My friend a lesbo girl who i want more than any girl in my life tells me she knows this s!u7 and she sc@#wd 40 guys last semester and has herpes. So i never called the stripper back. Well being horney and frustrated I got arguing with my lesbo friend.
I kind of posted some of this before. gist is we have lifted and run together everyday of class since fall semester. She is one of my best friends but I want her so bad. she isnt attracted to men at all though. she did screw one guy though when she was drunk and the thing that really pisses me off is we were hanging out around that time and she knew how much i liked her. She even said she isnt at all attracted to any guy but just wanted to try straight sex 1 time. I wanted to know why she picked a stinking looser (30 year old married undergrad) when i want her so bad. She said she didnt even think he was as attractive as me but she knew he didnt care about her and he was a lot smoother. Apparently i have no game and act like a @$$ hole half the time.