Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Les Liaisons Dangereuses: The Challenge

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is The Matrix: Reloaded and I will be your host for this evening. Today we discuss another interesting topic. One of the very first things that is taught to us in our attempt to become a Don Juan is the art of being a challenge. Now… the interesting thing about the “challenge” is that it has a lot of loopholes. And as a lot of the veterans to the game have learned and what many new to the game will learn is that “challenge” is a little more complicated than we originally thought. So as last time… we will investigate.

Problem/Myth:

The first thing we must do is establish the good thing of being a “challenge.” Humans will always want the things that they cannot have. Moreover, humans have the propensity to value the things that they had to work hard for to obtain. This is why it is important to be a challenge… women have the ability to obtain men very easily. Being a challenge increases your value to women. Moreover, women will feel the need to work harder for you, because you must be worth it. However… there is a quandary with being a challenge. It is preached that in order to be a “challenge” it is important that you remain “aloof” a decent amount of time as well as being “mysterious.” Well… as many people may experience, being “aloof” and “mysterious” has the tendency to damage the relationship more than strengthen it. Yes… being a “challenge” works, but for those who are advanced in the game… it may not work enough. So… after some investigation, experiments and research… I have developed the new “challenge.” Ready?

The Challenge: Reloaded

It would be very useless to be a “challenge” unless you are a rather interesting person from the beginning… this is something people do not realize. I do not care how “mysterious” you are to a girl, if you do nothing but watch television all day and have nothing interesting to say, you will not be “mysterious” you will just be boring. Also… it is a common misconception that being silent is “mysterious.” Sorry gentlemen… the “strong silent type” days are over. Conversation is totally where it is at, and contrary to popular belief, there is a way you can say a lot… and say nothing at all. Let us continue.

Everything and Nothing: As I talked about before… being silent does not make you “mysterious” it makes you boring. During a date (especially the first few dates) it is important that the conversation is good, but this is how you remain a “challenge.” Talk about general things… not things that are personal to you. Many of us make the mistake of telling women things that are personal to us too soon… that takes away the “challenge.” However, you can still remain a “challenge” by simply talking about very general things or things that do not pertain to you in particular. Or even better… talk about things that are personal to her, after all… “Talk to a person about themselves and they will listen for hours.”

Little Pieces: Many of us make the mistake of either telling a girl too much too soon… or telling her absolutely nothing at all. Instead… how about we move towards a happy medium… give a woman some of you, a little bit at a time. Feed them as if you were feeding a baby… spoon feed them a little bit at a time. Even better… once you find out what the girl finds most interesting about her, give her a little, then a little more… then a little more, until she cannot stand it anymore. Lastly… make sure you vary your routine a little… sometimes give her a little… other times give her a lot. This will always keep her on her toes waiting for what is going to happen next.

Real “Challenge:” Want to know the “real” secret to being a “challenge…” being you. If you get mad at her, get mad at her. If you want to do something nice… do something nice. Do not do things because she wants you to do it… do it because you want to. It is not extremely difficult gentlemen. The easiest way to be a “challenge” is to not be a challenge. A while ago, I wrote a post about being “****y and funny” and I talked about how good women bull**** spotters are. Therefore… the more of a challenge you try to be, the worse off you will be.

Obviously… this post is not for those new to the game. However… I would like those who are advanced in the game to think about it.

The Rules... Have Changed

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome point...example: I was at a local concert talking to a couple chicks I had no interest at all in...we were talking, and their attention was completely on me...then i made the mistake of saying something about a mutual friend and some stuff we did together...INSTANT drop in attention: dont say crap like that, just let the chick babble.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post as always matrix. Some people can defianetly take the challenge thing way too far, they need to realize there's a difference between being a challenge and being impossible.

People tend to be scared of the unknown. That's why the strong silent type doesn't really work out, they are unknown and 'scary'. The strong silent type and those who 'say alot... and say nothing at all' (as you put it) are both unknown and mysterious, you really don't know that much about either but the difference is you FEEL like you know the latter whereas you don't feel as though you know the strong silent type. In the end, you're more comfortable with the one you FEEL like you know and you'd be more attracted to them.

Anyways great post, always love how they make me stop and think!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abnigh9
Dang, make your posts go in one thread, it's very hard to catch on.
I am not sure that I understand what you mean. If I did post all of my compositions in one thread... it would be a very long thread... and my posts are long enough.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent work Matrix, your views and well thought out posts always help my game. Posts like these boys are hard to come by, judging by its content it is easy to tell this stuff has been field test and ACTUALLY WORKS!

It would be very useless to be a “challenge” unless you are a rather interesting person from the beginning… this is something people do not realize. I do not care how “mysterious” you are to a girl, if you do nothing but watch television all day and have nothing interesting to say, you will not be “mysterious” you will just be boring. Also… it is a common misconception that being silent is “mysterious.” Sorry gentlemen… the “strong silent type” days are over. Conversation is totally where it is at, and contrary to popular belief, there is a way you can say a lot… and say nothing at all. Let us continue.
I like this, It's also completely true. Natural DJ's build up challenge because they have BETTER THINGS TO DO, they care about family commitments, they pay strong attention to their academic achievements, they play sport, they work out, they have their life worked out and they dont let ANYONE change that. AFC's come here and start to imitate the natural DJ's by showing signs of challenge so if you manage to do it correctly (which you wont because your probably completely obsessed in the girl) the girl will immediately lose interest once she finds out how boring you are.

Just get a life, and you will become a challenge.

Everything and Nothing: As I talked about before… being silent does not make you “mysterious” it makes you boring. During a date (especially the first few dates) it is important that the conversation is good, but this is how you remain a “challenge.” Talk about general things… not things that are personal to you. Many of us make the mistake of telling women things that are personal to us too soon… that takes away the “challenge.” However, you can still remain a “challenge” by simply talking about very general things or things that do not pertain to you in particular. Or even better… talk about things that are personal to her, after all… “Talk to a person about themselves and they will listen for hours.”
Fantastic conversational tip, let me just make sure everyone got Matrix the first time: The strong and silent type doesnt work! People at party's always seem to stand around and 'look cool' hoping a girl will notice them, well they dont they just think your shy/or not interested. EVERYTHING AND NOTHING ~ that is a great way of putting it, matrix i must commend you on your way with words. You want the girl at the party to notice you? TALK TO HER!

If you dont mind me adding something: Another great addition to this tip is HUMOUR! If you talk about general topics, her, and spice it up with a bit of humour but dont reveal facts about yourself she will LOVE IT!

Little Pieces: Many of us make the mistake of either telling a girl too much too soon… or telling her absolutely nothing at all. Instead… how about we move towards a happy medium… give a woman some of you, a little bit at a time. Feed them as if you were feeding a baby… spoon feed them a little bit at a time. Even better… once you find out what the girl finds most interesting about her, give her a little, then a little more… then a little more, until she cannot stand it anymore. Lastly… make sure you vary your routine a little… sometimes give her a little… other times give her a lot. This will always keep her on her toes waiting for what is going to happen next.
Great work mate, if people are having trouble finding the steady medium then try to stay up the telling nothing end of the scale. A way i find useful to automate this process is try and 'qualify' her, talk to her about her and see if she is good enough for you. Doing this will mean you wont talk much about yourself and she will become interested.

Personal example: My gf of 2 months doesn't know much about me yet i know everything about her, she asks alot of questions but i always answer them in a humourous way that leads to another part of the conversation. What she does know about me just leaves her wanting more.

Real “Challenge:” Want to know the “real” secret to being a “challenge…” being you. If you get mad at her, get mad at her. If you want to do something nice… do something nice. Do not do things because she wants you to do it… do it because you want to. It is not extremely difficult gentlemen. The easiest way to be a “challenge” is to not be a challenge. A while ago, I wrote a post about being “****y and funny” and I talked about how good women bull**** spotters are. Therefore… the more of a challenge you try to be, the worse off you will be.
Now this is really intriguing, now alot of guys easily get jealous, etc. which forces them to get mad. This makes them look very emotionally weak and sad, so perhaps this tip isnt so good for the emotionally weak person? I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

I'd like to add one more thing: Keep her qualifying herself for you.

If the girl isnt qualifying herself for you then shes qualifying you for her. She wants to know if shes good enough for you but if she thinks she is then she will start to think wether your good enough for her. Talk about past relationships and how you always ended them, say how you get bored of girls fairly quickly, not in an arrogant way just slip those kind of things in every now and then and she will start wondering "Am i good enough for him?"

Thanks Matrix.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BRILLIANT POINT!!!

I was thinking about this exact same thing, cause i know tis late in the school year, and im still mysterious, but i wasnt sure if girls thought of me as boring cause i was quiet or mysterious

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Now this is really intriguing, now alot of guys easily get jealous, etc. which forces them to get mad. This makes them look very emotionally weak and sad, so perhaps this tip isnt so good for the emotionally weak person? I would like to hear your thoughts on this.
Thanks Matrix.
I'm not matrix but I believe this is why he mentioned these threads are directed to more advanced people in the game. More advanced people in the game do not get jealous easily and usually emotionally strong people. They might not have been that way when they started out but they are a new person now who would not be as emotional. If an advanced person in the game reacted naturally he would not get jealous, angry or emotional that often.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by misunderstood??
I'm not matrix but I believe this is why he mentioned these threads are directed to more advanced people in the game. More advanced people in the game do not get jealous easily and usually emotionally strong people. They might not have been that way when they started out but they are a new person now who would not be as emotional. If an advanced person in the game reacted naturally he would not get jealous, angry or emotional that often.
^ You hit the nail on the head Misunderstood??