"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Leonardo DiCaprio - The unexpected hero of the Manosphere

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Buddy boyos,

I say "unexpected" because if we were to review Leo's filmography, we'd see that the early part of his career were all pretty boy or SIMP roles. Yet in real life, Leo is one of the most androcentric alpha males of the modern world.

* Won't even look at a woman that's older than 25
* Rich, high social status, still has a decent head of hair and decent facial aesthetics, charming
* rotates through women as soon as they approach 26 and doesn't give a f/ck if anyone is triggered by it...

Meanwhile guys like Brad Pitt and Will Smith are getting clowned by their ex-wives...

Absolutely 'mirin Leo's dedication to living an androcentric lifestyle... All men should aspire to be Leo...


Leo.jpg
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
The best part is that he trolls when they ask about marriage. "I'm waiting for the one."



In fairness, nobody buy Leo is living that life. Johnny Depp pulled younger but look at his outcomes? Most guys can't get steady puss never mind consistent stunners.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Someone hasn't watched Leonardo's recent feminist film where he gets with an used up old woman.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Buddy boyos,

I say "unexpected" because if we were to review Leo's filmography, we'd see that the early part of his career were all pretty boy or SIMP roles. Yet in real life, Leo is one of the most androcentric alpha males of the modern world.

* Won't even look at a woman that's older than 25
* Rich, high social status, still has a decent head of hair and decent facial aesthetics, charming
* rotates through women as soon as they approach 26 and doesn't give a f/ck if anyone is triggered by it...

Meanwhile guys like Brad Pitt and Will Smith are getting clowned by their ex-wives...

Absolutely 'mirin Leo's dedication to living an androcentric lifestyle... All men should aspire to be Leo...


View attachment 8046

He has always been a natural alpha. Anyone who says otherwise is just flat out hating.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
I like Leo, but he's gotten a little chubby for being a manosphere role model.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I like Leo, but he's gotten a little chubby for being a manosphere role model.

He has gotten pretty old. 47. I'd say he probably looks better than 99 percent of his peers. It's his mindset and high level of perfecting his craft that make him alpha though.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Someone hasn't watched Leonardo's recent feminist film where he gets with an used up old woman.
Re-read the OP..... Specifically:

"I say "unexpected" because if we were to review Leo's filmography, we'd see that the early part of his career were all pretty boy or SIMP roles. Yet in real life, Leo is one of the most androcentric alpha males of the modern world."

We're discussing the real-life Leo, not his roles.....
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Wolf of wall street is one of my favorite movies of all time. Hell, even the titanic was not bad. I enjoyed the fictional blue pilled story line combined with the factual events of what really happened. Everytime i see that movie i try to imagine myself on a ship that big back then and what it would be like. Anything he is in is at least somewhat entertaining.

He plays a nerdy professor role in the new end of the world / comet movie don't look up on Netflix and did it pretty well. His character starts simping for a day time talk show host and gets left by his wife as a result. Good acting overall as always though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Re-read the OP..... Specifically:

"I say "unexpected" because if we were to review Leo's filmography, we'd see that the early part of his career were all pretty boy or SIMP roles. Yet in real life, Leo is one of the most androcentric alpha males of the modern world."

We're discussing the real-life Leo, not his roles.....
The real life Leo chose the roles he'll play. I enjoy what happened to Bevos in OP cause I made a thread with it months ago. I can value what happened then but I won't accept him as a person.
 
Top