Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lengthen your stride

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
One sign of a confident person is the way they walk. People who are confident usually take very large steps (regardless of their height). Those who aren't often take small, tentative steps. I remember reading an article a while back about a football player who walked as if "he owned the world". That's what all of us should shoot for.

The cool thing about taking long, bold steps is that it changes your physiology so that you actually feel more confident too. Try this experiment for a week. Imagine that someone has measured your average stride length in the past and will be measuring it again at random intervals over the next week. If your stride length improves by six inches or more, you'll get $10,000. You'll find yourself walking more confidently and thus looking and feeling more confident too.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recognize myself in this post, I was constantly showing confident body language, widening my shoulders, standing straight, walking in a fast pace, taking large steps, never lowering the head, etc... This is only a short solution. Confidence should come from the inside, confidence should come even if you don't have any legs. There is no quick-fix to the confidence problem, if you find yourself just showing that you are confident and you do not feel confident inside, then it will collapse sooner or later.

Try to fix the problems by confronting what you fear, striving for your ideal, do not cover it up.

"...feeling more confident too."

This is what you should be aiming for. When you feel confident, your body language will tell it.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip.

I've noticed this in the past as well. Just take a look and watch the walk of a homeless person and/or someone who is down on their luck and don't seem to have much motivtion.

Theres no confidence or no intention of getting anything accompished fast.

Elimidate

snatchdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The cool thing about taking long, bold steps is that it changes your physiology so that you actually feel more confident too."

I noticed this myself. When I first became aware that the way you walk helps build phsychological confidence I tried a little trick to make myself walk with confidence. I tried picturing Clint Eastwood or Arnold Schwarzenegger and the way they would walk in a movie and I tried to walk in a similar manner. You don't want to walk in a way that looks goofy or unnatural, but you get the point. If you don't know how to walk with confidence then try to picture how someone who has confidence walks and immitate til you get it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what about walking speed?

I've heard in a business setting if you walk to fast, while it makes you look busy in a hurry, it also makes it look like you have no authority.

If you walk to slow, you look lazy.

I guess the compromise is a medium pace with longer strides?
Get out the speedometer and pedometers!