Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

legendary lover?

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction science is PURE CRAP.

I mean when I visited the site I almost fell for that crap and ALMOST ordered it.

But then I decided to do what I always do. Download it from kazzzaa to test it and see if its worth it.

You gotta be kidding me man!!

It's in 3 volumes (25$) each.

So here's what you get for the first 25$:

5-6 meditation techniques which should make you a chick magnet (yawn, yea right), 1 interview with a player, 5 interviews with 2 girls about seduction, 2 approach techniques (one where you pretend to be lost and looking for directions). The second half is just some of his newsletters which are free anyway.

The second 25$ will get you a manual on looking best! Basically he tells you what are the most famous colognes, what are the different teeth whitening techniques, what shoes to wear and most of all he spends part of the book explaining how to get a golden skin tan, coz that's what girls dig :rolleyes:

You think that's bad enough? Wait till you get to volume 3!!!

For 25$ you get this:

Two ICQ chat transcripts of him chatting up two girls (lowly 5 and 6 respectively). 25$ to see a few pages of some dude chatting to some ugly chicks? What a ripoff!!!

If the seduction science product is any sign of what to expect don't even think about Legendary Lover.

The only book that I deemed worthy of buying after having tested it is "Without embarassment" by Mike Pilinski. www.highstatusmale.com

It's like over 300 pages and at 20$. It covers everything that all the other books do plus alot more and no bull****, its got everything the DJ bible has but in a more organized form and he has his own terms. For example he calls the DJ a HighStatusMale or HSM and he had some other term for AFC (can't remember), but that book is totaly worth it. The only book I ever bought coz I had amazing revelations every 5 minutes. You know when you get those "aha! so that's why" and "aha so that's what it is" moments.

The others are just not worth it. DeAngelo? about 60 pages of common sense + bullshiet. Ross Jeffries? 300$ for what? Well go to kazzaa and see what its for? Complete BS.

Sorry I'm i'm ranting but its pissing me off to see all these bussinesses trying to get rich by ripping off desperate AFCs. And this seductionscience guy is the WORSE! Legendary Lover?Legendary ripoff artist is more like it

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cestmoi: thanks!

Helter Skelter: He's "The Continental" (Christopher Walken)

The Continental: "Forgive me if my hungry eyes feast on the banquet of your sumptious cleavage."

The Continental after slipping a lady 'guest' a Mickey: "Please... taste this (she denies) No? Very good. (Pours champagne-ya over her) Whoops! What happened! What have I done. I have spilled some wine. All over your boob. How wonderful! They look like two ripe melons...drenched in morning dew. Wait. Let me gently wipe them..."

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seduction Science is GARBAGE. Don't waste your money. I ordered it a long time ago while in a vulnerable, drunken state. I paid for the first volume and they accidently sent me all three. Even that wan't worth the $25. Save your money.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES! Without Embarrasement is one REALLY great book. Its the only one I bought, and the only one I thought of buying. Everything else just doesnt match up to that book.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone (cestmoi?) seen that Men of CCR or sometihng like that? Saw a website about a year ago.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
www.menofccr.com

does anyone know if this is good?
OMG that one is the WORSE ONE!!! Even the reviews on amazon from regular people say its a pathetic book that makes you an AFC (although they say it in other terms).

In short:

This book advises you to NEVER take action, to always supplicate to girls, to listen to their boyfriend problems, never argue with them, never show your own beliefs and opinions and to buy them gifts and treat them like princesses. Never argue with them. Never show your manhood and if it happens that you are caught checking them out you should apologize and offer a present or something like that. The whole IDEA is that you should become women's buddy and always be there for them while they're fukking their SEXY masculine boyfriends and HOPE that when she gets dumped she gives you a MERCY FUKK. That's the whole concept of it.

That book is the "How to be an ultimate DOORMAT" manual.

Just go read the amazon interviews.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read NLP

get some books by psychologists, doctors, and proffesionals, not these "self-help" gurus.

You will learn a LOT more about seduction from some guy who is simply ffring information about peoples psyche, rather then some guy trying to specificaly target one aspect.

Anyways, Ross is a great guy, he really is. A lot of people however order this NLP thing, and then they dont do it right, and come here and ***** and complain about how SS is BS.

SS works. Period.

I use it ALL the time, and it has got me nothing but what i want from it.

If you can't put 2 and 2 together and think just walking around saying "b'low me debbie" is going to get you laid, then you must have the creativity of a moron.

SS is like an art, the more artistic you are, the better succes you will have, because women LOVE mysterious, unsual guys.

Not joe 12-pack walking around burping, scratching his crotch and saying "b'low me!"

If you cant NLP her in a confidant matter, then dont blame the program, blame yourself.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: read NLP

Originally posted by oreo_renegade
get some books by psychologists, doctors, and proffesionals, not these "self-help" gurus.
That's the best advice you can give to anyone true. IT will help you with your whole life and improve all aspects of it.

You will learn a LOT more about seduction from some guy who is simply ffring information about peoples psyche, rather then some guy trying to specificaly target one aspect.
You will learn more about seduction from someone who's firing information about people's general psyche?

Anyways, Ross is a great guy, he really is. A lot of people however order this NLP thing, and then they dont do it right, and come here and ***** and complain about how SS is BS.
You see ROSS himself said that the NLP is a placebo effect in itself in Cliff's newsletter. And you know what gets me most? Its that some times he admits his program is NLP (which it is), but sometimes he denies it and says its completely different (obviosly in attempt that you buy his program and not a general NLP book). The thing is general NLP works just as well as SS in that it mentally prepares you. ITs not the ellciting words that are supposed to give her an idea of liking you subconciosly that do the trick. Its the fact that you beleive they will and "act as if". The placebo effect anyone? So why order a general NLP book at 20$ when you can order ross jeffries' much dumbed down one at 300$?

SS works. Period.
Read above.

I use it ALL the time, and it has got me nothing but what i want from it.
The fact that you were approaching girls confidently beleiving you would have succes with them using SS is the key factor. You approached them confidently AND knowing you'd suceed. That's what brought you the sucess not some silly blow job pattern. Tell me the blow job pattern isn't the dumbest thing ever!

SS is like an art, the more artistic you are, the better succes you will have, because women LOVE mysterious, unsual guys.
Yes women do love mysterious unusual guys. But do you need to pay 300$ for patterns to learn how to be unusual!? I mean c'mon man you're a living being of bones and flesh and not a robot. You operate on feelings and not on programs and patterns. You aren't the terminator - you aren't supposed to mechanically evaluate women. "Ok her pupils are dilated by 45% and she uses auditory key word 47% of the time, so NOW I will run pattern 453 on her and then 47 seconds later I will place a sex anchor on her shoulder and I will have a 74% chance of getting layed"

Women are living breathing human beings, overanalyzing them and running patterns is just plain wrong. I'm not a feminist woman or anything, but I feel just as bad about this whole whole running patterns thing. You're dealing with people here!

If you cant NLP her in a confidant matter, then dont blame the program, blame yourself. [/B]
NLP her? What is she? Your pet? Don't tell me you payed 300$ for that SS program. Now I really have respect for you :rolleyes: