Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Legal Weed VS Street Weed

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was a teenager, I used to be quite the stoner. I decided to quit around the time that we never knew the origins (Colombian Gold, Panama Red was suddenly replaced with Crippy, Skunk etc..)

Fast forward, after almost three decades (a few years ago) I decided to try it again. Over the past few years, I've smoked about three times per year.

Dispensaries are not legal in my state, but a friend is returning from a state where it is. She's asked me what I'd like and I told her something that is sativa.

My question: Is legal weed better, worse or is there really much of a difference?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just depends on where you are. It sucks in illinois. I have heard the stuff in vegas is awful too. There are certain chemicals than can be used in growing to make the buds look great, but when smoked they are low potency and taste bad, also contain heavy metals and who knows what else. Weed is like food in that if you want the best either grow it yourself or at least know the farmer.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Back when I was a teenager, I used to be quite the stoner. I decided to quit around the time that we never knew the origins (Colombian Gold, Panama Red was suddenly replaced with Crippy, Skunk etc..)

Fast forward, after almost three decades (a few years ago) I decided to try it again. Over the past few years, I've smoked about three times per year.

Dispensaries are not legal in my state, but a friend is returning from a state where it is. She's asked me what I'd like and I told her something that is sativa.

My question: Is legal weed better, worse or is there really much of a difference?
It's much more potent because it's regulated and cleaner. I tried Sativa 1:19 THC, and it was pretty powerful sh!t.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's much more potent because it's regulated and cleaner. I tried Sativa 1:19 THC, and it was pretty powerful sh!t.
The 19 to 1 is probably the thc to cbd ratio. Sativas also have thcv, that could be the 1 also.

Truthfully, every kind of weed on the market is actually a hybrid of indica and sativa. The only pure one of either would be a land race. Indicas come from the hindu kush mountain range and sativas are native to jungle climates, mostly southeast asia. You will hardly ever see a real sativa for sale because the plants can take twice as long to finish, so they are less profitable to grow. It's supposed to be a racy, speedy buzz.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The 19 to 1 is probably the thc to cbd ratio. Sativas also have thcv, that could be the 1 also.

Truthfully, every kind of weed on the market is actually a hybrid of indica and sativa. The only pure one of either would be a land race. Indicas come from the hindu kush mountain range and sativas are native to jungle climates, mostly southeast asia. You will hardly ever see a real sativa for sale because the plants can take twice as long to finish, so they are less profitable to grow. It's supposed to be a racy, speedy buzz.
Perhaps, I do not know how the concentration of legal weed is factored. There is CBD in the legal weed to help with the high I believe.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would prefer legal everytime.

Here in germany we have a real problem with weed that is stretched with synthetic crap. You smell it immediatelly when you're a little bit experienced and the high is not pleasant at all.