leave the ho or hurt her?

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok strait forward situation what would you do?

me n my girl are having problems, basically she started treatin me like i got FOOL writen across my head. i aint puttin up with that sh!t (not going into details). i aint know afc and know that if i break up with her it will hurt me but i also know that i will get over it in time no probs. but whats the bets thing to do?

i can straight up tell her that its over etc etc. i dont wana feel the way i am when im with her, cant be f**ked with her lies and bull**** stories, yall know what i mean. but is that the best thing to do?

if i break up with her i know shell go f**k some other guys straight away, she that much of a ho, i know i will f**K some other girls straight waya to get her outa my head and it will work. (call me a male ho or what ever)

but if i lied to her, pretended everything was cool and for example went and f**ked the person she hated the most, or her best friend or what ever, somethign that would f**k her up completely and hurt her so much woud that be better?

im not a vindictive person but when some one hurts me i wanna hurt them so much more back, is that making me a childish female thinking in that way? should i hurt her or should i just break it off and move on with my life not bothering what she thinks weather shes hurt or not?

any advice would be appreciated

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
life........

Hey,

Forget her and move on.

Life is too damnnn short....

cave dweller

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I just cut and pasted this guys post from another site for another DJ here so let me share those words with you also:

Your the CEO of your life. You hire and fire all of the people who spend time in your life. If a person in orbit around you is causing you grief, it's your fault. You shoulda fired them from their job long ago before it ever even became a problem in your life/business.

How well you run your business/life as a ceo will determine how successful you will be in your own life!

Here are some words to send you on your way:

On this level of the game taught over here you must be able to be free in your attitude towards women enough to be convincing in the fact that you don't give a F*ck what they do, and that means believing at least somewhat inwardly that down deep you really don’t give a damn if the B*tch you are ****ing with is ****ing someone else...you dig!

You need to get used to the idea that will be sharing the P*ssy with someone else, at some point, if you are in the early stages of ****ing with a B*tch. That is why you must maintain ironclad control over your mind throughout the breaking-in process. First one to blink – acknowledge feelings and want exclusivity in sex – loses. And a B*tch will turn on you so fast you would think the devil was in her.

So what you need to do is to play this game is you have to be able to control the natural feelings of jealousy which arise in a man over his possessions - ie..your woman.

As one author wrote don’t end up like O.J. looking through the window while his freaky ex-wife was giving a ******* to a man on the living room couch while the kids were upstairs.

You need to read what I wrote on the 3 types of *****es. Look it up. If your girl is the cheatin type then she is either a freak or a ho and not a good girl.

If you know up front that the girl is a Freak, then you should automatically be placin your heart on lockdown. F*ck that jealous Sh*t over a got dam freak. They ain't worth the emotional effort!

You don’t want you mentally ****ed up and unable to concentrate at the next day just cause your B*tch didn’t call you last night.

And then your dumb ass gettin all broke down and calling her in the middle of the fuggin night only to find all of her phone Sh*t is turned off!

Don't be like that idot over at Sosuave JBBrains and wonderin what she’s doing? and why is her phone shut off!” Stupid, she’s getting ****ed stupid that's what she is doing, just hope that that other ******* isn't better at it than you are!

Your women are like a wild horse that you gotta tame. The B*tch will give you a few free rides but then her inner nature is gonna kick in and she will try to buck you off your game. If your ass is to ever master her you gotta show her that you don't give a F*ck!

I know it's hard knowing your B*tch was out ****ing someone else last night. Damn. And to think she probably sucked his D*ck, too… Yeah I feel ya playa. But if your ever going to conquer those trifflin asses make em tell you all about it next time your ****in and she is suckin ya D*ck.

Then F*ck her so good you put her ass to sleep. Then she will know who her daddy is and who she belongs too!

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation man, i also wanted revange i wanted make her feel worst. But i had to control myself, left her alone and found somebody else without loosing my time, yes it hurted because i was betrayed, but theres nothing you can do just move on.

After a couple of weeks there i had her begging on her knees,(this is true) crying, calling me all day all night, had up to 95 missed calls from her one night. Now iam in control, iam not attached to her in any sentimental way, i tend to use her in any given weekend that i dont have anything to do. Fvck her any time I want.

I dont know if iam doing the right thing but now iam happy that i didnt take revange or did anything to make me exactly like her.

Good luck man, keep posting to see what you end up doing.

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I second the notion that you should cut off all attachment to her. She should be dead to you. Then fvck her sister or best friend or whoever you want, not for petty and womanly revenge, but simply because you are da man and you fvck who you want, when you want. Don't lie, don't be afraid of doing what you want to do. Leave that for the b!tches. Just be straight up and tell her to cut the sh!t or you're walking. Then walk.

In summary, cut her out of your heart or that b!tch will destroy you. They are emotional parasites, and trust me when I tell you that she doesn't care about you 1 tenth the amount you care about her. reverse that situation. Or suffer like you are now.

Reaction score
Do not be vindictive - this will show her that you are hurt emotionally and that she can control your feelings - just walk away without explanation. Do not talk or argue with her - it is a waste of time and energy - never have feelings for a hor or a liar. It was partly your doing since you actually thought hors are honest and respectful - why are you surprise of the outcome? A hor is what a hor does!! Live and learn!!