"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Leave Me Alone Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Help A Borther out here. I know this babe who I had a suspicion that she was digging me, i am not sure though. Anyway I no longer see this chick on a regular basis like I use to. Now what is pissing me off is once a week every week at around the same time weird how she only does this on a certain day at a certain time anyway she sends me a sms message on my cellular phone. Last week I got ""I have a friend who needs fuacked" this week I get ""There is No application on file for you"" I applied for this HIGH HIGH paying job and she just so happened to get a job there hiring people there and now I am worried that either she is playing me or my friend didn't really turn in my application. I don't know who to trust.

So what is this womans problem? Does she want me and is mad because I don't want her? Why can't she just leave me alone we don't see each other anymore?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
you got a friggon mouth. you it for heavens sake. what do you want the ppl here to come up with ?and what else could you possibly do ?

give her a call and ask her if there's something wrong with her phone ? that so difficult ?
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Buddy, we're not gonna tie your shoes for you....Geez, call her and ask whats up.


You need direction to figure this out!!!!This is your future career on the line....
 

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
I didn't mean I need help with anything other than Why she feels a need to message me and bother me. My X sends me "I Loved you but no anymore Axxhole" she sends this once a day because she must have some problem letting go even though she left me. So I assume this other chick has a similar problem however I never was with this woman,
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by lovejones
I didn't mean I need help with anything other than Why she feels a need to message me and bother me. My X sends me "I Loved you but no anymore Axxhole" she sends this once a day because she must have some problem letting go even though she left me. So I assume this other chick has a similar problem however I never was with this woman,
your X sends you that. hahahahhaa, she must be a very sad girl!
 

sql

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2000
Messages
86
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Location
boston, massachusetts
um


wth


handle your business man. we're not part of latoya's psychic friends hotline. once you talk to her, try to figure out what she really means. then come tell us if you cant figure it out.


good luck
 
Top