Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

leave it to the true playa to turn things all around

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an update to the thread I posted yesterday, titled "How would you respond to this?" I told the girl we're canceled for friday night because she was playing games with me, etc, and that I don't have the time for that kind of bull****.

Here is her response, through e-mail:

Ok, here is my deal. I am in the dating phase of my life. I am talking to a few different guys. I have deflected offers for dates to save Friday for you. Our interests, professions (future and current), ages, and wants pretty much match up. When I met you and talked to you on the phone, I was instantly interested, because I was comfortable. I apologize for Saturday night. I was out with my friends. I came home and initially thought it was a good idea to invite you over, but I honestly didn't think that you would respond or consider it. I laid down in my bed and started thinking that I didn't want to look like one of "those girls," who is easy, because that is not my style at all. I woke up the next morning and had 9 mixed texts and 3 missed calls. My phone was open, on, and in my hand when I woke up at 9 am on sunday morning. You have to remember that I worked Friday and Saturday all day. I get up at 4:45 in the morning and work for 13 hours. I was exhausted. So take that for what it is worth. I wasn't attention seeking or trying to play games. That really isn't my style, but I also didn't want to look like a slut either. I am an honest, genuine, down to earth girl looking for someone who is right for me, nothing more, nothing less. My interest for you is not any less than what it was on Friday and I am not a flake. Once again, I apologize for sending the wrong message. I respect your wishes and I guess I'll just leave it up to you then. Regardless, just let me know. I hope your test went well and that you can take a break from studying for a while to enjoy yourself.

My prognosis: I will be banging this chick within the next 48 hours

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure you get her to shut the fvck up first.

If she talks like she emails you're in for quite a ride. :crazy:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seth03 said:
I apologize for Saturday night. I was out with my friends. I came home and initially thought it was a good idea to invite you over, but I honestly didn't think that you would respond or consider it. I laid down in my bed and started thinking that I didn't want to look like one of "those girls," who is easy, because that is not my style at all. I woke up the next morning and had 9 mixed texts and 3 missed calls.
Ding ! Red flags aplenty here..
SHe is already trying to use chic double speek.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick got issues.

My Prognosis: she is fvcking other guys, and you are not number 1 or even number 2 on that list. You may hit that but be prepared for plenty of bullsh1t and flakiness coming your way.

M

My Name is Pimp

seth03 said:
This is an update to the thread I posted yesterday, titled "How would you respond to this?" I told the girl we're canceled for friday night because she was playing games with me, etc, and that I don't have the time for that kind of bull****.
Good job calling her out. I have learned that you have to call them out on their BS or they won't respect you. Be a man and don't take any sh!t from 'em.

For example; I just told my new girl that I will never be able to date a girl seriously when she has male friends texting her all the time who are interested in her. I told her if she wants other guys, tell me now and I'll be cool with it, just don't let me find out later.

She said NO, she doesn't want anyone else. Like you, I stepped the game up and she at least knows the boundary is set and I'm not cool with the male orbitors. A chump would let her have them and still worship her.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm do girls think its cool or sexy to say they are dating other people. I always try to let them think its a possability but would not be so blunt. Were you the only guy to pick up the phone on that night?? Just make sure you take her out for ****tails so she is not thinking after that last incident that she has to be a prude to prove she is not easy as she says....

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
This chick got issues.

My Prognosis: she is fvcking other guys, and you are not number 1 or even number 2 on that list. You may hit that but be prepared for plenty of bullsh1t and flakiness coming your way.

Whether I am number 1 or number 493 on her list is irrelevant to me. I just want to bang her a few times then leave her, not be in a relationship with her or marry her.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seth03 said:
Whether I am number 1 or number 493 on her list is irrelevant to me. I just want to bang her a few times then leave her, not be in a relationship with her or marry her.
...as long as you don't have oneitis, then go for it.

My guess. She is either she was out on a date with another guy that night and he didn't escalate or was out with friends and the topic of you came up (with her having no other direct option that evening). So, when she gets home she needs a big dose of attention to prove to herself that she's still got it and that the other guy was just another chump or that you are still interested. So, she texts you (A TEST) expecting you not the play the part of the all too ready chump by responding. You responded :( I actually like how she overtly addressed that part!

I won't break down every line of her response but basically she's playing the game as she should. By telling you she's in the "dating phase" and "talking to a few different guys" she's covertly communicating that she owns the frame and challenging you to take it away. I love all the chat about not being "slutty". Basically, she knows any chump who gets hung up on the earlier "talking to a few different guys" line will buy this follow up line and viola - she's good to go.

You mention you don't want a relationship - I wouldn't worry about that. Your immediate response that night and your recent response pretty much removed you from her "someone who is right for me, nothing more, nothing less" list.

However, why not just take the reigns and go for it. I think she's interested enough to actually meet you. And if you can get that far, then the rest is all up to you. You seem like someone who can spin other plates so whether she meets up or flakes isn't really that big of a deal.

Maybe a short, simple text with no wiggle room:

Seth03: Crisis averted ;) Friday it is at place 'X' at 8pm. And wear something hot to make it up to me!

If she flakes, you're done and out. If you try again, well you the saying about that ends with "...fool me twice..."

ps. Those 9 texts and 3 calls between 2am and 9am were probably all from GF's, mom and Aunt Judy :)

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
...as long as you don't have oneitis, then go for it.

My guess. She is either she was out on a date with another guy that night and he didn't escalate or was out with friends and the topic of you came up (with her having no other direct option that evening). So, when she gets home she needs a big dose of attention to prove to herself that she's still got it and that the other guy was just another chump or that you are still interested. So, she texts you (A TEST) expecting you not the play the part of the all too ready chump by responding. You responded :( I actually like how she overtly addressed that part!

I won't break down every line of her response but basically she's playing the game as she should. By telling you she's in the "dating phase" and "talking to a few different guys" she's covertly communicating that she owns the frame and challenging you to take it away. I love all the chat about not being "slutty". Basically, she knows any chump who gets hung up on the earlier "talking to a few different guys" line will buy this follow up line and viola - she's good to go.

You mention you don't want a relationship - I wouldn't worry about that. Your immediate response that night and your recent response pretty much removed you from her "someone who is right for me, nothing more, nothing less" list.

However, why not just take the reigns and go for it. I think she's interested enough to actually meet you. And if you can get that far, then the rest is all up to you. You seem like someone who can spin other plates so whether she meets up or flakes isn't really that big of a deal.

Maybe a short, simple text with no wiggle room:

Seth03: Crisis averted ;) Friday it is at place 'X' at 8pm. And wear something hot to make it up to me!

If she flakes, you're done and out. If you try again, well you the saying about that ends with "...fool me twice..."

ps. Those 9 texts and 3 calls between 2am and 9am were probably all from GF's, mom and Aunt Judy :)

haha... well i think you have to read my e-mail to her to understand her response better. I told her that exact line "that I am dating other women, and am in my dating phase, etc. etc." I think she just got insecure after reading that and had to repeat the same line back to me. She doesn't own any frame at all....she just e-mailed me back this morning with every night she is free.......and basically let me know that she is free thurs-fri night for the next 3 weeks, as well as every weeknight shes not working....so I know she has no other reasonable propositions. If she did, she would have at least one night blocked.

Trust me dude, jsut coz i responded to her that one night didnt *permanently* remove me from any list from hers. I agree that it definitely removed me from some kind of list after it happend, but only for about 24 hours, until I told her that we are canceled for our first date, etc. I now know that she is even more attracted to me NOW, than before any of this happened...because this gave me the opportunity to show that I don't take any **** from chicks and that I am obviously banging other girls (which I am...or else why would I cancel out on a friday night date with her). If i wasnt banging any girls, i'd be so desperate that I would not even take the chance to retaliate and cancel our date. Subconsciously, she understands that.

Also, Every med student, smart or dumb, if they have 2 exams on a monday, stays in the weekend before, no matter what, to study their ass off. She knew that, and knows how it is since shes a nurse. Now if it was summer break and I responded like that....then ****, that would label me as a chump for sure. But I do agree with you and now know that even if I have 10 exams the next day, and im studying, and a woman is texting me the night before and my cell phone is going off directly in front of me....to simply not even bother responding to stay on the safe side.

I am going to for it. We are meeting up tomorrow. But also in my e-mail I told her that I am not meeting her on any thurs, fri or saturday night because thats for women who I know I can have a good time with. I told her I am only free on tuesday and wednesday nights for her (basically the ****tiest nights where it wouldnt even matter if she flaked). I also told her im not meeting her anytime earlier than midnight when we do meet. heh heh. She agreed to everything. The frame is in my hands.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work man, sounds like you took my advice. Don't come off looking like a control freak though. Let us know how it goes.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here is my deal. I am in the dating phase of my life. I am talking to a few different guys. I have deflected offers for dates to save Friday for you. Our interests, professions (future and current), ages, and wants pretty much match up. When I met you and talked to you on the phone, I was instantly interested, because I was comfortable. I apologize for Saturday night. I was blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
This is exactly why I don't bother calling a chick on anything. I always give her the 'woman treatment' using subtle hints. I don't want to read all that 5hit or listen to her stupid excuses. Stuff like that lowers MY interest in her and I end up kicking her to the curb.

However I must say, you did a fine job turning things around :up:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
However I must say, you did a fine job turning things around :up:
Agreed...finally...someone who uses the advice given, is successful and files a follow up report.

Bravo!