"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Leave a Message!

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
You can learn a lot about a potential love interest by simply leaving a message. When you get a females number and call her for the first time, there is possibility that she might not answer her telephone. Simply leave your name and number and hang up.

What i've learned from this:

1. Interest level: If a girl doesn't call you back, chances are she's not interested. If a hot female called you and left a message on your phone, you would call her back wouldn't you?

2. Lack of courtesy: If someone doesn't have the common courtesy to call you back, after you made an effort to reach them they aren't worth your time. So don't sweat it; if she wanted to date you, she would make it really easy to. Can you say NEXT!

3. Pitch it: Throw the inconsiderate ones number away, approach more females, and seize the day. Obviously the female wasn't worth the sweat on your N_ts.

Tristan:D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
man youve been here for a while this should be in the tips section, nevertheless good reasoning though i like it.
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
I realize it's a tip, however a lot of the DJ's on this board believe that you shouldn't leave a message. I thought this would be a good thread to compare and contrast ideas, results, etc.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Good advice! Great advice in fact!

I've never been that bothered by the "rules" of when to call, whether to leave a message and all that. If a girl likes you, she's not going to brush you off just because you left a message or because you called her the following day instead of the day after.

And what you say is spot on. Her silence speaks volumes (so to speak) about the person she is and whether she's really worth getting to know. Also, if she does reply but takes a long time to do it with no reason or apology, you can guess that she has low IL or likes to play games.
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
I can't understand why women of today are so rude. I would rather a female tell me no straight to my face, then give me the run around. I use to let girls get away with this type of behavior, however my skin, intelligence, and confidence have blossomed into DJ territory. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

_XT_

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
Good thread!

I agree if a girls doesn't have the courtesy to call back even if its to say no, ditch her number - and even if she calls a couple of months down the track saying "Hi, its HB remember me?" (obviously you're the fallback now!) blow her off! She isn't worth your time.
 
Top