Learning to play an instrument = Girls

babysfirstcoffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm in a band, and since we've started playing local bars and stuff, we're getting noticed. I go to parties and girls introduce themselves to me and already know who I am. It's an instant attraction starter too, if they dont know the band and aren't previously charmed by dashing boyish good looks. For instance, "Hey, I'm babysfirstcoffin and I couldn't help but notice you holding up that sign that said "Cute boys talk to me!"" is a great lead in to telling a little about me and my band - cute charming and in a band! 5 gold stars.

The thing about being in a band is public scrutiny.

Girls naturally assume I'm good for a ONS and nothing else. I HAVE FEELINGS TOO! The next step if you're in a rad band is to introduce them to your mysterious sensitive side. I like to accentuate this by leaving a copy of "The Notebook" on my guitar amp after we play. It sends them flocking.... I wish I was joking...

Yeah so, an instrument is good. The end.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by babysfirstcoffin

Girls naturally assume I'm good for a ONS and nothing else.
what else would you like to be good for? **** them and throw them away like along with the condom you used. I dont see anything wrong with that. you want to be a "rock star" live like one

babysfirstcoffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you see. Being limited sucks. I'm definetly all for being able to be a ONS, but I'd also like relationship options if I wanted it too.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a marching band and there were a ton of hot girls. Of course some of them were just nasty and I avoided them, but some were really hot and a few were totally ot and pretty easy. Too bad I wasn't a DJ at the time.

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of stuff do you guys play? Originals? Covers? What's it sound like?

level006

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree: Music skills = girls.

Was in my school band room with a few friends, and was playing on the keyboard any song they threw at me (I can play a lot of songs by ear for a long time, most of the time I only have to listen once :) ) and these really attractive girls come in to play too, and they just went nuts for my piano.

So yeah, play instruments. Girls are suckers for instruments.

babysfirstcoffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey whoever asked what we play..

We play heavy techrock stuff, like the dillinger escape plan.

But in between songs I like to throw in a john mayer riff or two just to get the girls wet.

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started learning guitar about 4 months ago, at the moment I know about 10-15 chords and I can play 1-2 songs, I can't wait to master my skills and play big songs, and solos! How long do you think it will take me to play big songs or solos, I practice for 15-20 mins almost everyday. By the way if you're not a 10 in the looks deparment then grab a guitar trust me its gonna give you lots of confidence, and you 're going to meet new girls most likely they won't be interested with you but with your guitar skills but who cares.. ;)

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just gotta bust a guitar solo 80's style with all the flash and glamour to go with it. THAT will get the girls wet. Make sure to do some wild stunts to go with it.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch some ac/dc, angus young's style is tremendous on stage
15-20 mins everyday, double or even triple that, learn to twang some songs.