Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning to dance--Any suggestions??

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know of any instructional tapes on learning to dance??

Also, what are your opinions on learning ballroom dancing??

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd suggest taking lessons, you learn much faster, and if you're in group lessons, there'll always be someone to practice with. Learning to dance from videos was way harder for me, but maybe I'm just wierd, try both, see which works better for you. As for ballroom dancing, go for it. I'm still learning, it's lots of fun, lots of opportunity for kino (I mean hell, you need to touch her to dance). Since learning ballrom dancing, the rest of my dancing has improved too. Everything you learn about dancing helps the rest of it.

J-Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to take salsa...man that stuff made me the man when it comes to hip hop because salsa so complicated it makes hip hop dancing lool lie walk in the park....also salsa helps you with RYTHM big time.....

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa when girls do it looks HOT HOT HOT!! However, dont move your hips too much if your a guy, even some of the Latin girls I hang around who all dance Salsa admitted that guys who dance salsa and move their hips lots look like po*fs!! Cant say I will ever learn it, not something im into, just makes me feel wierd.

But good luck anyways!!

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rocket_ship
Don't bother with dancing, girls like jerks. jerks dont dance.
yeah exactly jerks dont dance, were freaking djs. if you know how to dance you can land some easy 9ussy. i know, its me specialty. but it all depends on what type of dancing you do. of course if you wanna arouse the chick by dancing you gotta do some erotic type dancing. i remember on a cruise, i landed 5 diffrent girls on diffrent nights just because i simply was able to arouse them by the i was dancing all over them. but i really dont give a damn if you dont belive me dancing works, it works for me so hey;)

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother with dancing, girls like jerks. jerks dont dance.
The guys who don't dance but just stand there with a drink in there hand and try to look cool are not jerks, they're AFC's.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocket_ship, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE ADVICE?

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Saine
rocket_ship, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE ADVICE?
LOL!!!!!

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen buddy just watch it.

My tips and advice beat your pansy crap any day.

EVERYONE, listen to Saine if you want to be told thats its cool to act like Jim Carrey and not be yourself!

Listen to me if you want to get girls!
Should we take a ball to the club and start shooting for their heads then?

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I act like Jim Carrey? I need more opinions on this. :D :D :D

I'd be happy as hell if you guys think I sound like Jim.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Saine
Listen. Don't knock it buddy. I've seen it work countless times. You do a cold approach and she gives you her number.
Much better than doing what rocket_shi t suggest and being like our ancester clubbing down the woman we want, and then ****ing the living **** out of her!

rocket_ship -1
saine 100

OWNED!
-sniff- Oh god I just won another one, oh thank god! Game over.

(translation: it's over, let it go kid)

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Er I bet you think you're cool.

Have you had a gf in the last 2 months? NO. I win.
Lol, I don't think I'm "cool".

Have I had a gf? Have two now. I'm a player. You lose.

And you're not qualified to judge or say what I have and don't have in the last two months. :) Go away ugly troll.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my laptop talking now.

Perhap you stop being immature?

I got better things to do than to be like you and trying to win this stupid flame. :) Go away ugly troll.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um. You have 2 gfs. WOW YOU'RE SO COOL. I bet they love being shared.

And you call me ugly? stfu, I got 9.8/10 at horonot.com and thats better than what you'd ever get moron.

You are a joke. If you have so many girls, why do you post here.

LAME
hotornot is biased and unaccurate, post it on this forum and let us judge, not hotornot where I can easily click a 1 or a 10.

I post here because I love the people here and the forum, I have been here for many years albeit you won't recognize me. :) At least most and majority won't.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
I can say that the majority of the stuff that I learned, I taught myself. So ya its possible to learn to dance from videos but you should have someone teach you the basics first. Then again I only Break so I'm not sure about salsa dancing. Just make sure you learn to dance according to the music you like. It would look really funky if you went to a rave and started salsa(ing) and vice versa :) However I would say that learning to dance is the best way of attracting alot of attention and communicating that you are fun person to be with, to all the girls in the room simultaneously. I'm not too sure about the other dance styles but you can definetly teach yourself to breakdance from videos.

Look at videos from Poppin Pete, Mr. Wiggles
http://www.learnbreakdance.com/

and if you look at ***** or some other download program, type in ERIC LIQUID RAVE

Dancing is my favorite past time so if you have any other questions feel free to email me at
mikemitter@blackvault.com

Good luck
hey thats cool you love dancing too. im into popping and choregraphy. me and my buddy is trying to get in the wade robbinson show so were practicing our asses off