Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning to be comfortable around Hot Women

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i dont really ever post here, i just usually read. However the past month has been so successful for me that it should be turned into a tip. So before i was very shy around beautiful women and couldnt keep up a convo. This was one of the things i hated about my self. Well then the calgary stampede rolls around (for anyone who doesnt know its this huge 10 day festival with rides and tons of ****) and i got a job at this nightclub. Let me tell you, i've never been around so many beautiful women at once, and at first i was overwhelmed. But the thing was, i had to interact and talk to these girls, it was part of my job. So slowly but surely i could carry a conversation quite easily with them and i learned how to get them to talk about themselves, added kino, whatever i learned here i put into practice there.

Now let me clear somethings up, i just turned 18 like 3 weeks ago and i dont really even look that old, and im working with girls from 21 through to 28. So naturally i dont think i have a shot with them, but honestly that made it easier to talk to them. And besides they were all very nice and friendly. But the crowning achievement for me was last night we all had the day off and we went to the fanciest club in town. So there i was with about 8 incredibly hot girls who were all teaching me how to dance cuz i had no clue.

But anyway my tip is simple, get a job where you will be forced to interact with hot chicks. Bars and clubs are amazing for this, also some clothing stores, whatever you find.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good tip, some of the basic stuff that we should all know

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you should go to one and ask for one

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bars and Clubs are awesome for this. Not just because you get to interact with hot customers, but hot staff as well. Its great practice.

Originally posted by Sasha
how about a tip on "how to get a job at a nightclub/bar"? :p
Basically find a way to get your foot in the door and gain some experience. I sat a bartending course, and then basically rang around a couple of music festivals and stuff to see if they needed staff.
The bonus of doing this is, its GREAT money, fun work, and considering that a festival only lasts like a week tops, its short term (eg: any HB's you meet on staff are no longer your co-workers after 7 days)

Then I went around to a couple of bars in the area and said "Look, I have done the course and got my accreditation, and I have experience at these 3 festivals etc If you'd like, Im willing to do one unpaid shift for you to show you what I've got"
If they give you the shift, Impress the hell out of them with your work ethic, and they WILL call you back.

sofarsogood

Reaction score
Good advice. Same thing is happening to me sort of. Just got a job that involves talking to a lot of people and while it's not a night club, I do take advantage and talk to all the hot girls that walk into the store and I don't get nervous because I just see it as doing my job. Talking to lots of different people everyday can really be a confidence booster. :)

Oh, and I also never post, just sorta read but I figure i should also start to put in my 2 cents every once in awhile.

Charm Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
some other good places would be like, victorias secret, bath n body works, lady foot locker, abercrombie and fitch, d.e.m.o, against all odds. Depends on you and dont worry bout workin at victorias secret... or anywhere real feminine, if u look straight and talk straight thats how your gonna come off. Just shows you got balls to work there and u aint afraid of the opposite sex.

i would work at victorias secrets or somethin if i could but im in the military.. but imagine a girl comin up to you sayin stuff like.. "u think my boyfriend would like this on me?" would set up for such an easy approach

Eric Clapton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tip, I agree. Remember, when around women, ALWAYS act like you have fvcked women hotter than they are. If you have, great, if you have not, fake it.