Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning the difference between sexually orientated Kino and just being freindly

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It often can be hard to distinguish, so I'm going to ask a question to those who've most probably experienced what I'm talking about.

There's a very hot girl at my College and I've been talking to her and mildy flirting with her for a week, just playing it cool and flirting with lots of other girls as well, before yesterday she never really initiated any kino or anything of the sort.

Anyway, we were doing an exercise yesterday where we had to answer a find things out about people, for example,

"Find 5 people who have a pet"

Or whatever, I told her a couple of answers that I can cook and that I have a Dalmation, her interest level just seemed to rise straight after that.

On the way out of College she was walking infront and we were walking past one of small metal pillar things on the side of the road, I said excuse me and when she realised it was me she playfully barged into me and started laughing.

Today in college we had a group exercise and I was with another girl. The hot girl I was talking about was sat at the table opposite us in her group. I was flirting a bit with the girl sat next to me and I looked up a couple times and saw the hot girl looking at me, her eyes quickly moved down once I saw her.

On the way out of the lecture she came up to me and started walking with me and said,

"Did you like it when I did this yesterday"

Then she starts playfully barging me again.

To be honest, as I type it now it seems more obviously flirty but a second opinion can never hurt.

Obviously there's no right or wrong answer but would you say it was just freindly messing around or a genuine attempt at initiating kino?

Cheers, opinions much appreciated.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she likes you, plain and simple....especially since she asked you the next day how you liked it.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a little advice for you dude,
you can never really know where you stand unless you
ask for the number, ask her on a date, kiss her, screw her,

my point is you never ACTUALLY know until you ACTUALLY try
stop second guessing yourself or being so insecure about it
if she is being so friendly with you its because she likes you

here is a little something i have learned girls act so friendly, flirty, available if they are interested in you so they are giving you the green light so you can continue. They evaluate you to see if you are a friend or a Dating parter/boyfriend/lover its up to you to decide which one you are and act accordingly

you see girls think a little different than men because we are the persuers and they are the ones being persued

we think
she is pretty, she is nice, i would like to have sex with her
hence i act interested because i made my choice i chose my pray

girls think he doesnt turn me off so i act friendly, lets see what he does and how things go.

they dont really know they like you they know you are not that bad and they let things (you) let them know what you want by your actions and by how you go about it.
kino
being a challenge]
****y and funny
compliment them every once in a great while
asking their number
asking them on a date
kissing them
in other words TAKE CHARGE. AND TAKE RESPONSABILITY FOR THE SEDUCTION so she wont think she is a hor
ofcourse if she is interested she will make things easier for you.

if she makes things so hard that you cant win..........next
but you should also evaluate her
what does she really want? is she using you, does she just want to let you on, is she a hor, does she want a free meal, but you never know until you are acutally playing the game and always be aware of the opponents move (the girls, cause they are more often than not better at it than us)

the most important thing is to have fun and not take things too seriously

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that you never actually know for sure mate, I was just asking for an opinion on what her bahviour might signal.

I'll be taking things a lot faster next week, I just wanted a week to sort of bed things in and make sure she wasn't some mega ***** etc.