Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning Spanish quickly and efficiently. Is this possible?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
With the influx of the COVID-19 patients, we've had more and more patients come in who only speak Spanish. I can understand and speak very basic Spanish, but I cannot keep up a conversation. Google Translate helps a little bit, but it's not sanitary for us since patients can have the virus or something else and when they speak or touch, it can jump on to the device. We've started to use UV cleaning for the devices, but I still need to learn Spanish stat. Any suggestions?

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally posted about it, learning new languages not to long ago... Hello Talk, it's an app, download it

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
With the influx of the COVID-19 patients, we've had more and more patients come in who only speak Spanish. I can understand and speak very basic Spanish, but I cannot keep up a conversation. Google Translate helps a little bit, but it's not sanitary for us since patients can have the virus or something else and when they speak or touch, it can jump on to the device. We've started to use UV cleaning for the devices, but I still need to learn Spanish stat. Any suggestions?
memrise taught me some Russian a few years ago. They prompt you to repeat after their recorded words. I think they spell out words phonetically too. I should use it to learn some Tagalog before going to my new social circle(s). Rosetta and Hello talk look interesting too.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some good apps you can use to talk with Spanish speakers/learners and practice it together. I've been doing it with Russian and Icelandic and it's been working pretty well so far. Plus, in this quarentine, it's also a good opportunity to meet new people, have a good time, and, why not, get things spicy?
The app I've been using is Tandem, and it's the best one in the this matter for me so far. But you can also try Speaky.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how advanced you are outside of vocabulary but I found DuoLingo app to be helpful. Just another option and it's free.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch spanish news or interest channels on youtube as you learn, there is no substitute for listening to the language being used.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
memrise taught me some Russian a few years ago. They prompt you to repeat after their recorded words. I think they spell out words phonetically too. I should use it to learn some Tagalog before going to my new social circle(s). Rosetta and Hello talk look interesting too.
Shall I presume that you learned Russian & Tagalog to chase women in Russia and the Philippines? :D

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend some time in a Mexican prison. Fluency guaranteed.
This reminds of the 80s horny teenage sex comedy "Losin' It" when one of the horny teens got thrown into the Tijuana jail, and a big muchacho yelled out to him, "hey gringo ...".

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
About Tandem and Speaky, a lot of time wasters on there that use this as a chat app. You will be bombarded with messages all day long since ur a native english speaker.

Most will try to get you to teach them english for free.

I don't recommend it