“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Learn to play pool

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
High school is THE perfect time and place to learn how to play pool. Well, the ages 5-10 are the perfect times but its not too late! (not saying that learning how to play at the age of 20 wont make you a really good player...)

Learning and becoming good at pool is a very very good hobby/skill to know. If your school has a table even better! You can make so many friends just around the pool table and you could also make a little cash ;) Not only do you make friends, it also helps with the hand to eye coordination and your perception.

All i gotta say is : LEARN HOW TO PLAY POOL !!!!!

~ivan
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I'll kick your ass at pool anyday
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
you can try, but keep in mind, when you miss consider the game over.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Amen to this. Here in college, there isn't much to do (study? What's that?) so a lot of us frequent the local pool hall...So fun. Hot hostess too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Pool is a great way to break the ice with a girl. Thanks to some practice at my friend's houses I'm decent enough to beat the average girl enough to make it look like I'm really good :p

Was at a party last Sat and ended up playing pool with one nice lookin girl. Good stuff.
 
Top