"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Learn to Dance

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
If you're one of those guys who skip school dances because "you can't dance", should get out there and boogy. Why? Because it is possibly one of THE easiest ways of picking up a chick.

Get on the dance floor, and just move to the beat. Rhythm is key, and losing yourself in the music, or your surroundings is also key. Once you get the "everyone is staring at me" mindset out, everything falls into place. Even if you can't dance, just emitting the aura that you're having a good time, and projecting confidence will eventually score you some chicks.

I was asked to prom by an old friend of mine, and there was a bit of awkwardness between us, because I hadn't talked to this chick in a while (she's prolly a 7-8). Anyway, we hit the dancefloor, which was much too small for the massive crowd of dancers, and I let myself loose. I guess she didn't expect that I could dance, because she had this look of amazement as I boogied on. Long story short, I had my date wrapped around my finger by the end of prom, just by having a fun time.

Also, I hadn't known any of the girls on the dancefloor, but was getting looks from all of them, even the ones already dancing with a guy. If I really wanted, I could've left that prom with at least 15 numbers, but respecting my date, I controlled myself. :eek:

So, the lesson of the story is, if you ever get the chance to dance, take it up and get some experience. Don't worry about others judging you (Because, really, they couldn't give less **** about you), and just move to the beat.

Piece of cake, trust me.
~ivan
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top