Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learn karate. Bruce Lee's form is appealing.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
to nearly any woman. The Hulk's muscles are not. :) without steroids, and geting fat (ie, bulked up) and then leaned down, while working your butt off, is of little benefit, really. Women dig men who really CAN kick ass. :) When I ran a karate school, I could **** any woman who took 5 classes a week for 2 full weeks, 1 hour each, no bs. There's just something about small class or individual training at such stuff that turns them on. It didn't matter if she was married or had a guy, either. If you can get 4 man or smaller classes, from a decent instructor, you can be a bad mofo in 10 months or less, 4 hours per week of hard work, if you will apply yourself. While such training might well cost you $10 an hour or more, you will never regret it.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno that Bruce Lee really could've kicked ass though. He was only 4'10" and an actor.

He was a millionaire though and that's what they loved.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
his punch took .05 second to reach full extention, fully TWICE as fast as the typical black belt's, who is twice as fast as the average guy. Gouge his eye, and it's OVER guy.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't said:
his punch took .05 second to reach full extention, fully TWICE as fast as the typical black belt's, who is twice as fast as the average guy. Gouge his eye, and it's OVER guy.
I've actually heard it took less time. I've also heard Bruce battled dragons in far off lands barehanded and carried seven old ladies out of a burning building at once. A lot crap is spewed in the martial arts world, very little of it provable. Bruce Lee is perhaps the biggest victim/beneficiary of that.

Bruce Lee wasn't practicing gouging eyes. You can mime gouging eyes all you want in the air but it means nothing during game time. One thing Bruce didn't do like the Gracies did, or Oyama did, or Lebell did, or Urquidez did, and a million boxers good and bad, is test his skills out and prove his superiority.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite Bruce Lee quote, other than "bags don't hit back," is when he said "the best style is no style." He was 30 years ahead of his time, and what he was describing was mma. There is no one superior martial art; the UFC has demonstrated that. A flowing (like water:)) blend of styles, based upon the weaknesses your opponent, was actually the best style.

Although it's not as popular these days, there's nothing wrong at all with good karate. Lyoto Machida brought the style back more into fashion with his success in the UFC with a mostly pure karate style, which is rarely seen in mma today. But I can attest that the OP's point also is very true with other martial arts, like jiu-jitsu, boxing/kickboxing, and mma.

Taistelukalkkuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to tell you this, but karate does, absolutely, not give you Bruce´s body.
He had it in ye olde weight lifting way, and did use steroids.