Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

learn from your own mistakes

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first time, I think i will share a bit of what I learned this weekend.

Always be laid back and never drink too much. I had a HB8 on me for about the past month. She would always beg to take her out and such. Rarely I would bring her with my crew and thus she really felt appreciative of my time commitment. I had her wanting some every night, but I chose to be the nicer guy and just walk her to her room every night and leave even though she was clearly ready. Well this past friday, I brought her out with me and I overdid the drinking. Ended up puking everywhere. I was totally out of my mind and a waste of life. I never drank much before university so it was my first time crossing that limit. Well she had to care for me, i fell asleep on her bed, just a plain not DJ experience. I totally destroyed her bathroom, and instead of leaving behind a sweatshirt for her to remember me by, she had to walk around her dorm to use another bathroom before the cleaning crew came. It was the worst thing ever. I knew i had blown it.

There is no way a girl can respect you if you cannot respect yourself.

The next day I met up with her at a frat party. good times, until she started hitting on every single one of my friends. Right then I knew i was done and she nexted me. Next thing I know she is on a guy from group who doesnt get much play. So i went on the dance floor outdanced him and i thought i had recovered. no such luck

You cannot save a sinking ship, just get out.

The worst feeling was knowing that the entire situation was my fault. I had my opportunities and I wasted them all. I ignored my instincts and was a nice guy. One of my friends ended up hooking up with this girl. He asked me if it was allright, in my drunken stuppor i said it was. I was more pissed at myself, and seeing her get on all my friends that night made me want to have nothing to do with her. Perhaps my desire to get rid of her was based on the fact that i screwed up. This was my wakeup call.

Part 2 - alcohol

I have read before that a real DJ does not need alcohol to feel comfortable or have fun and this is true. But, in many situations it is customary to have a few drinks. Most American college parties are based around this concept. I will warn all the younger DJs now, never overindulge. If you want to experiement with binging, do it with just guys, and in a situation where you wont look bad. It is seriously my single most humiliating experience. It is the cause of my problems.

When you get to the frat/ party have a few social drinks. dont feel the need to prove yourself by how much alcohol you can drink. You will only end up losing. The day after, I had to hear stories i could not remember doing. I was talking to random people, and i threw up all over the place. I destroyed several bathrooms. I was ***that guy*** I would be dancing with girls and just sit down on the dance floor. The girls described my vomitting as the most disgusting thing they had ever heard. I had no way of controlling my actions or what i said.

Alcohol will strip you of your DJ advantage - your ability to think rationally - never let that go.

I will conclude by summing the major lessons from my personal experience

1. never ever drink too much - you will always lose and look bad - keep the same drink in your hand, who cares what other people say when they are comparing how much they drank. Remove yourself from the petty competition and meet girls.

2. There is a difference being a challenge and simply waiting too long - learn it, live by it. follow your instincts.

3. never ever succumb to being a nice guy. you just look bad. you want to the bad guy.

"Listen to me. Now lookit, when you go up to talk to her, man, I don't want you to be the guy in PG-13 movie everyone's really hopin' makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie. You know? The guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's comin' from okay? You're a bad man, you're a bad man, you're a bad man. Bad man."

that is how you have to think and act. one of my problems is consistently maintaining the necessary mentality. dont let this happen to you. one AFC move can end your night.

Well, that was my first post. I had wandered away from this board for quite some time. but it was not until last night when i went home alone and the metrosexual who everyone thought was gay, gets the girl. Its about respect and I simply did not respect myself enough for her to respect me. Thanks for reading and please offer me up some contents on any aspect on this post.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you said is very true- you made two big mistakes with her- you wainted too long to make a move, and you got completely wasted in front of her. Ideally, if you're at a party to talk to chicks, you'd like to be just a little less drunk than they are.

I need to tell my roomate this. He gets opportunities all the time, he's pretty good with chicks too. He just gets way too wasted to get any action when has a chance. Whatever, I don't think he really cares, he loves getting drunk. Whatever floats your boat.

-E-Z