Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learn from the Oldies!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey HSDJs, I was just looking through the forums searching and suchfor... well... attention deficit disorder (i am 100% convinced i have i). But anyway i found this awesome post from people that have left high school and talk about what they would have changed.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/sh...&highlight=attention+AND+deficit+AND+disorder

Look through it and apply what they say, or become one of them in 10 years, looking back and saying "if I only i had done that".

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey nice post fragmentor. also, do you find anything interesting about ADD (becuase i have it too ;))?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i havent been diagnosed with it yet but i'm going to the doctors soon. nah there wasn't really anything interesting about ADD other than it can make it harder to approach women (although that's still no excuse), poor organizational skills, makes it hard to have any type of conversation etc.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent been diagnosed yet but a counselor suggested that I take a learning disability test because he thinks I have one. It is hard to carry on a normal conversation becuase of poor organizational skills and its true that people do have little patience for people with ADD, they just think u are stupid and slow and I hate that. Im the best at math, takes a little time but I can do alot better than poeple that dont have ADD!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
i havent been diagnosed yet but a counselor suggested that I take a learning disability test because he thinks I have one. It is hard to carry on a normal conversation becuase of poor organizational skills and its true that people do have little patience for people with ADD, they just think u are stupid and slow and I hate that. Im the best at math, takes a little time but I can do alot better than poeple that dont have ADD!
Nope your just retarded. wh0re.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
Try learning grammar and maybe people would pay some attention to you.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol people do hate people with learning disabilities

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was also really good in Language Arts in middle school. Its not my fault that every high school teacher Ive had so far doesnt even teach grammar no more and they just make students read instead. Plus, what the hell is wrong with my grammar? Maybe some run on sentences but THATS ABOUT IT!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
75% of all guys have it. It's a campaign to poison our minds and our children. daydreaming now has been added as a symptom of ADD. A messy backpack is now an excuse to put you on those ADD drugs. I'm not kidding. It's mostly bull.

ADD = mislabelled masculinity. Some people really do have REAL ADD, but very few.

By the way, the radical senator Barbara Boxer (D- California) sponsors and is the loudest advocate for this. Don't take any medicine. it's bull.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
75% of all guys have it. It's a campaign to poison our minds and our children. daydreaming now has been added as a symptom of ADD. A messy backpack is now an excuse to put you on those ADD drugs. I'm not kidding. It's mostly bull.

ADD = mislabelled masculinity. Some people really do have REAL ADD, but very few.

By the way, the radical senator Barbara Boxer (D- California) sponsors and is the loudest advocate for this. Don't take any medicine. it's bull.
Tru dat

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post fragmentor!
Got me thinking.

*going to read for an exam*