Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Leading her and isolation

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was recently reading about confident persistence, direct game, and being dominant. After remembering an experience, I wanted to share three examples of this stuff actually working:

1. I was at a party with my brother a few years ago. A HB was sitting on a couch flirting with a guy. My brother (who already knew the HB from work and had tried multiple times to hook up) walks by, extends his hand and says come with me. She did and he f-closed in a bedroom.

Remembering this story, I tested it out twice this week with some success:

2. I'm in a bar Thursday when I see a group of people that I know, one of them being a HB that I kind of know as well. I've been trying to flirt with her but she played hot and cold, so I stopped talking to her. I walk straight up to her and say "hey I have a funny story" and motion her to come with me. She follows. I tell story, heavy eye contact, kino and kiss-close (finally got her number too).

3. I'm at a party Friday night. I see a girl that I used to like about 3 years ago but I was an AFC. I walk up and say "whats up HB, where did you get that drink?" (she had some iced tea garbage). She says "oh in the fridge in the kitchen". I take her hand and say "show me". Isolated her, flirted for about 20 minutes, then took her hand again and brought her into a bedroom and she blew me after hooking up for a few minutes.

Lesson: being a man (dominant) and leading her or telling her what to do can turn a girl on. Remember, these are just little girls. They love it when a man tells them what to do.

If she has no attraction for you, she will not go with you. But if she does, you just went alpha on her and dominated her. This is what she wants - a man.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does Uncharted ever have a bad post?

Love this, and it speaks to a philosophy that has helped me out a lot lately: if a girl is single and at least the slightest bit interested, she is going to come over when you invite her, she's going to willingly put herself in a position for you two to get naked, you just have to make the move.

And that's the key: making the move. If she's not single or not interested, she's just not going to play ball. But if you're being super direct and she goes along with it, not only do you know she's interested but there's now no reason for you to overthink about how you're going to go in for the kill, will she reject you, etc.

You've stated your intent pretty clearly and she followed you - there's no need to be sneaky, no waiting for that right moment, and no trying to decipher her interest level. She's made it clear as day and is allowing you to just be yourself (therefore super comfortable and even more attractive). All because, instead of concocting some little scheme on a girl whose IL was a mystery to you, you had the balls to just go for it!

P.S. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Uncharted again. :(

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, just experienced it myself just came back from a club.
a girl was dancing with her friend she was the hottest and like 6 guys were around her watching her for an hour and tryin to talk and escalate, every1 failed. i just danced a minute next to her grabbed her hand pulled her too me and danced, it worked danced for 5 mins then went for a drink and chatted and flirted later outside with her, nothin much happened but it was coz i didnt go for her number or a kiss or whatever, but its true show dominance in a respectfull way, but pulling her out of her comfort zone intoo your zone is showing 100% confidence

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read in “The Game” recently that rings true, as soon as you have a thought to make a move on a girl, do it without hesitation. I look back at my pass success and it rings true. I will no longer sit there trying to play chess with my next move.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for comments.

Last night, I ran into an ex-coworker. She used to have a boyfriend when we worked together. She was in a group of about 10 people. After saying a quick hi, I left for a little to get a drink and talk to some other people. Then I came back and pulled her from the group. I just walked up and said "hey come with me". She followed me and we talked by ourselves for a few minutes.

She was giving me some IOIs - qualifying herself when I was telling a story, holding eye contact longer than usual and we were kino-ing back and forth until I had to leave. Convo:

Me: I'm on the way out, let's get together so we can talk more this week.
HB: Oh well I still have a boyfriend.
Me: (nothing just looking at her eyes)
HB: But we are kind of on a break.
Me: (still nothing, just giving her a "really?" look)
HB: It's complicated.
Me: (silence)
HB: What (laughing)?
Me: Yeah I don't go out with girls with boyfriends.
HB: Well we are on a break so we can go out.

I really think showing her that you are dominant or in control really makes a difference. This works inside and outside of the bedroom. I'm not one to have a girl cheat on her boyfriend, but it sounds like she wants to monkey branch anyway.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually am not in this section too often, but couldn't help but notice this post. I love the "come show me" or "I need to tell you something" move. Because it makes it easy to isolate her, especially If you already know what you want to do. Now my main question I feel that needs be asked. Would this work on High School and College Chicks? Seems to be something that creep them out due to inexperience. Thoughts?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I read it once here and I didn't believe it until I lived through it. Nothing is weird unless you make it weird. Be calm and confident, and make her laugh and she'll be fine. This even works on shy girls. Plus, this is something different that other guys do not do, and she'll brag to her friends about it. Just another way to stay in her mind.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post & thread. To add, I'd say the more "high risk" the situation is, the better your results will be. For example, let's say I saw a hot girl in a large group sitting down in the middle of a table wedged between her friends. In the past I'd be like "nah, she's got too many friends around, it's not easy to get to her" or any number of excuses. 2 weekends ago that happened. Only this time I simply reached my hand over the group and said "dance with me" to my girl. She complied and I was kissing her 20 minutes later. Plans for this weekend.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto on the "high risk" like what you said above. It does two things.

1. Shows you aggressive to take what you want.
2. You will find out immediately if she's not interested.

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncharted said:
Thanks for comments.

Last night, I ran into an ex-coworker. She used to have a boyfriend when we worked together. She was in a group of about 10 people. After saying a quick hi, I left for a little to get a drink and talk to some other people. Then I came back and pulled her from the group. I just walked up and said "hey come with me". She followed me and we talked by ourselves for a few minutes.

She was giving me some IOIs - qualifying herself when I was telling a story, holding eye contact longer than usual and we were kino-ing back and forth until I had to leave. Convo:

Me: I'm on the way out, let's get together so we can talk more this week.
HB: Oh well I still have a boyfriend.
Me: (nothing just looking at her eyes)
HB: But we are kind of on a break.
Me: (still nothing, just giving her a "really?" look)
HB: It's complicated.
Me: (silence)
HB: What (laughing)?
Me: Yeah I don't go out with girls with boyfriends.
HB: Well we are on a break so we can go out.

I really think showing her that you are dominant or in control really makes a difference. This works inside and outside of the bedroom. I'm not one to have a girl cheat on her boyfriend, but it sounds like she wants to monkey branch anyway.
The silence response and just staring, lmao, that was golden. Kudos.

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
And this all something I am continually trying to do in all my encounters with women. Lead lead lead lead lead.