Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LDT/LTR questions.

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright,

i just broke up with my gf of 3 months. i met her over the summer at my friends house which happens to be 160 miles away from my house. during the summer i traveled there a lot to see my friend and i got together with a chick he knew. the summer went well, and so did the relationship. we became really close, but now since school is back into session **** kinda just fell apart. well heres the deal. During the relationship I was almost always the decision maker, the dominate one, the way it should be, you know? Something that was bothering me for the longest time was that I kept thinking that she'll leave me for the next hottest guy, or the first chance she'll get. This is where I decided to put her to the test. I called her up and told her that the distance between us was hard, and it was difficult not to see other people. She agreed. I then allowed her to be dominate and I asked her if we should sepperate. She told me she'd let me know in a few days. I called her back 2 days later and we broke up.

This re-affirmed my fears to begin with. Anyways so I decide the best thing to do would be to move on. So I meet this chick, and we head off to a good start. Anyways later my friend (the one that lives by my ex) calls and says that my ex has been asking him if i have a gf, and if he thinks i still like her etc.. I told him about the new chick and he told her. Later on I found out shes really depressed about the whole thing. also my friend told her that i had a new gf without my knowing.

well i call her up a few days later, just to see how things are going and she tells me she still has feelings for me and she loves me. she says she wants to do something in the future.

alright, i can easily have her as a **** buddy but i would really like to have a ltr, since i am moving down to her area (kinda) in a year anyways. i really like this chick. anyways im going back down there in about a month. should i continue to call her? should i let her know that i still like her? or should i make her wait and "show" her with when i see her again? how do i keep this alive, and from you're point of view does it seem worth keeping alive.

thanks to anyone who responds.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
youre 16 years old bro,you dont need to deal with this sh1t

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, you're right. im just going to let it go for now. i just met 3 HB9's that seem pretty tyte.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on what this girl means to you. i once knew a girl that meant so much to me, that 5 HB 10's in my eyes could never take her place. but that's how much i was in love with her. we broke up after 3 months due to misunderstandings. but if you really love that girl, then go for it. dont live a lifetime of regret like me. and if you really love her, you will know its worth it to wait for her. however it seems you're getting distracted by a couple of pretty chicks already :D

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i think you're in a great situation.
1) this girl wants you bad,
2) you only have to see her about once a month
3) this girl wants you bad

if you aren't too concerned with a gf/bf relationship, take advantage of the next time you see her and tap that....

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

haha i knew it, she was leading me on. shes got a new bf now. thats the end of that. shes nothing more than a ****buddy now.. moving on.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, you got played in the end. NEXXXXXT.