"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lazy gf, starting to piss me off.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
My gf's always had a weakness for rainy weather apparently she gets really lazy and she doesnt even want to do anything at all, what makes me angry the most is we had plans for today and the rain comes between it. On the phone while i was talking to her when she told me she didnt want to do anything she asked me if i was mad at her afterwards, frankly i was, i told her i was dissapointed. How would a DJ handle this?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
I would say (not to her) "**** it."

And get some of your friends, and go and do something.

If she wants to be a party pooper, let her, don't let her drag you down with her.

Misery loves company, don't be her company.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by The TallOne
If she wants to be a party pooper, let her, don't let her drag you down with her.
I agree.

Do your own thing bro. Always have a back up plan with the boys or another girl, just in case.

And the next time she asks if you're angry, say 'nope, not at all, i'll find something to do, talk to you later'.
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
You're in luck

I had the SAME situation a few years back with my ex.

Very lazy person, never wanted to go out if it was too hot or too rainy. It really had me trippin every single time. But one day as I was just staring at the ceiling, unhappy, I just said **** it.

The next time she told me she didn't feel like it, I told her I was gonna go chill with some other people instead. She said "Ok thats cool......who?" I mentioned a few guy friends and a lot more girls, and I said they were all going out and had wanted me to come along but I said no because I wanted to spend the day with her instead. It was a fib, yes, but it put her in line because one of the girls I mentioned, she HATED.

She indirectly asked me not to go, and to "stay home and be with her" but I said no, I don't want to stay home today, I need to go out. I called up my buddies and some girls and had a GREAT TIME
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
dump her dude, she's not the one for you obviously. go find a girl that likes to have fun!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Re: You're in luck

Originally posted by Gold Heart

She indirectly asked me not to go, and to "stay home and be with her" but I said no, I don't want to stay home today, I need to go out. I called up my buddies and some girls and had a GREAT TIME
Listen to this man...
 
Top