Laying a virgin

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've got a question to those who have laid a virgin (preferrably in the age range of 19-23).

1) Generally speaking, how much work did you have to invest? How many days/weeks/months/years did it finally take?

2) What were the biggest obstacles?

3) How did you overcome those obstacles?

4) How did you eventually get the girl to have sex with you?

5) Was it worth the effort invested?

6) Any other useful information that might be useful?

Thanks for feedback guys, I really appreciate it!

Master of the Universe

Cocoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i think it goes a little simethin like this...
Smoke a cig
not a butt
fvck a virgin
not a slut

haha, personally i like girls with a lilttle bit of experiance, but there is that great dirty feeling, that ur her first! haha, sounds evil, but its oh so good. in terms of time it usally takes around a month of off and on dates, but only if u are a true don juan, but never bring it up, cuz she will know that u wanwt to screw her, and she never will,if u do then bam , wasted time, just wait till she's drunk usally, lol. Is it worth the investment, yes, if you can see her on and off like some tea and stimulating coversation, its kinda like this full time job-beautiful honey's(non virgins), and then Part time- Beautifl babies(non virgins) lol peace

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of the Universe
Hi guys,

I've got a question to those who have laid a virgin (preferrably in the age range of 19-23).

1) Generally speaking, how much work did you have to invest? How many days/weeks/months/years did it finally take?

2) What were the biggest obstacles?

3) How did you overcome those obstacles?

4) How did you eventually get the girl to have sex with you?

5) Was it worth the effort invested?

6) Any other useful information that might be useful?

Thanks for feedback guys, I really appreciate it!

Master of the Universe

1) Generally speaking, it's not 'work' as it is waiting a certain time period. Where she became comfortable, deep in love, and horny enough to want and have sex. This took in my particular case 7 months. She originally wanted to wait until marriage. When you say 'work' what kind of work do you mean specifically? dates, movies, poems, oral sex, time together LOL etc.? It was more of a time thing than anything with me.

2) Having her to look beyond the point until marriage.

3) Marriage is about love ;)

4) Devotion with her and a lot of oral sex and herself imagining how sex itself must be.

5) Yes because I really liked her. She can never forget me.

6) It can be done. When she said she wanted to wait until marriage I didn't go against it at full throttle. But just because she wanted to wait never meant she didn't want to have sex. Don't push it . She knows what she's worth.

as a little side note: After we broke up she changed. Well, maybe she just grew more as a person after the relationship and what we shared. It was a heart break break-up. Last I heard, You'd never imagine she'd ever wanted to wait until marriage.

If you have more questions feel free to ask me or PM me for further detial. I would like everyone here to get the benefit of the answer for any more questions you got. So ask me here then. :)

Pimpster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question Dell Skycat
How old were you and how old was she?
I got a situation where i'm 18, and she's turning 17 soon. She thinks she is too young (main problem), but i'm more ready than ever. Both virgins. She does want too, but she just thinks she's not ready yet. I need to fvck soon, anyone got feedback?????

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditch her and find someone else. THat *****'ll wait till she's married. and she finds you not at al sexually apealing.

Good Luck

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it came to the f*** close I made her feel like she had total control over the situation.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimpster
Question Dell Skycat
How old were you and how old was she?
I got a situation where i'm 18, and she's turning 17 soon.
I was 17 and she was 18. We were both virgins.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't like virgins.
I don't get the whole appealing part of being a girl's first. I mean, guys think that somehow by being a girl's first they'll "be the first to show her real pleasure, and she'll never forget them, and he'll feel really 'big' "..... but it's all bull. On her first time a girl will feel pain, and will not understand herself enough to feel real pleasure. Sure she won't forget him, but most girls won't forget most guys they ever sleep with anyway. And if that's your only way of feeling big, then you need help.
Not only that, but you have to deal with all this emotional barrier crap about her innocence and guilt and uncertainty. why do you want all that extra work for a cold fish????
With a more experienced women, they know what gets them off, so you have less work to do, and they can actually orgasm, making the whole experience more enjoyable for the both of you......

just imo

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"1) Generally speaking, how much work did you have to invest? How many days/weeks/months/years did it finally take?"

I met her on a vacation. The next month was I went to visit her for the first time. We were together for 4 consecutive nights, and for a day later in the week. The first 4 nights we fooled and around and did just about everything else, however she didn't want to have sex. The last night I was there we had sex. It took a lot of assuring her that I'm not some random guy who is on a "who can fvck the virgin" gameshow. Once she saw that I was sincere, she was down to party.

"2) What were the biggest obstacles?"

We lived on opposite coasts. She was worried that we'd have sex and I'd go back home and never talk to her again.

"3) How did you overcome those obstacles?"

I was sincere and showed her that I cared about HER, and not the virginity. I told her that sex is something special, and should be shared with somebody special, and that she was somebody special to me.

"4) How did you eventually get the girl to have sex with you?"

We got a hotel, I made the night as special as possible. I made her feel comfortable, and turned on, and this was AFTER we had a long talk about how one another felt. When she was assured that I wouldn't fvck and split she was ok with it. Oh, and she has be really horney.

"5) Was it worth the effort invested?"

It was worth it because I like the girl. The sex itself was "OK' but you can't expect a monster lay from a virgin. They've never done it before so you can't expect them to be incredible at it. I liked the girl and I was flattered that she chose to lose her virginity to me.

MotU, I just want to say that if you plan on fvcking a virgin, do it because you LIKE her, not because she's hot and you just want to fvck her. Make sure that you at least have the intention of dating her and possibly having at least an MLTR with her. After you have sex with her, if you just jump ship on her she's going to be a mess and will do whatever she can to make you be with her. And if she can't she'll do whatever she can to make your life a living hell because you did the same to her. Just be careful - virgins are generally proud of their virginity and value it. If you take that be prepared to be 'bait and switched' big time.

-Blitz

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your help and suggestions guys!

Cocoon wrote,

haha, personally i like girls with a lilttle bit of experiance, but there is that great dirty feeling, that ur her first! haha, sounds evil, but its oh so good. in terms of time it usally takes around a month of off and on dates, but only if u are a true don juan, but never bring it up, cuz she will know that u wanwt to screw her, and she never will,if u do then bam , wasted time, just wait till she's drunk usally, lol. Is it worth the investment, yes, if you can see her on and off like some tea and stimulating coversation, its kinda like this full time job-beautiful honey's(non virgins), and then Part time- Beautifl babies(non virgins) lol peace

Thanks for the tips. At first I wasn't too thrilled with the fact that she was a virgin. But as I thought about, it was kind of exciting. At 25, a man's opportunity to become a member of the cherry-pickers club starts deminishing. It wouls suck if I don't try it once before it's too late.

Dell Skycat,

Those were excellent tips. Thank you!

Seloifter wrote,

Personally I don't like virgins.
I don't get the whole appealing part of being a girl's first. I mean, guys think that somehow by being a girl's first they'll "be the first to show her real pleasure, and she'll never forget them, and he'll feel really 'big' "..... but it's all bull. On her first time a girl will feel pain, and will not understand herself enough to feel real pleasure. Sure she won't forget him, but most girls won't forget most guys they ever sleep with anyway. And if that's your only way of feeling big, then you need help.
Not only that, but you have to deal with all this emotional barrier crap about her innocence and guilt and uncertainty. why do you want all that extra work for a cold fish????
With a more experienced women, they know what gets them off, so you have less work to do, and they can actually orgasm, making the whole experience more enjoyable for the both of you......

Well, like I said above, at first I wasn't too happy that she was a virgin, for many of the points you make above.

But the truth is that I really enjoy hanging out with this chick, probably more than with any other girl for the last year. So if I'm going to stick with it, I might as well reframe her virginity to be something exciting.

Xblitz44x wrote,

I was sincere and showed her that I cared about HER, and not the virginity. I told her that sex is something special, and should be shared with somebody special, and that she was somebody special to me.

Good tips bro! Thanks.

We got a hotel, I made the night as special as possible. I made her feel comfortable, and turned on, and this was AFTER we had a long talk about how one another felt. When she was assured that I wouldn't fvck and split she was ok with it. Oh, and she has be really horney.

So she gave you verbal agreement before you had sex? She basically told you that she wanted to have sex before you prepared the hotel?

It was worth it because I like the girl. The sex itself was "OK' but you can't expect a monster lay from a virgin. They've never done it before so you can't expect them to be incredible at it. I liked the girl and I was flattered that she chose to lose her virginity to me.

MotU, I just want to say that if you plan on fvcking a virgin, do it because you LIKE her, not because she's hot and you just want to fvck her. Make sure that you at least have the intention of dating her and possibly having at least an MLTR with her. After you have sex with her, if you just jump ship on her she's going to be a mess and will do whatever she can to make you be with her. And if she can't she'll do whatever she can to make your life a living hell because you did the same to her. Just be careful - virgins are generally proud of their virginity and value it. If you take that be prepared to be 'bait and switched' big time.

Very good advice, thank you.

No, I wouldn't go out looking for a virgin for the sake of having a virgin. I was more interested in the chick, and her being a virgin was something that was just thrown in the package - for better or worse.

But I agree with you. If I do lay her, then at least at the time that I do so and prior to that, I will have wanted her as a (M)LTR.

Again guys, thank you. And if anyone else has any experience, please share it.

Master of the Universe

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother. Virgins aren't worth the effort of training.