Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay Report

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all started on a Friday night. I went to this out spot I kept telling myself I would check out and tonight was the night. I heard about it on one of them underground sites here in the city and heard some good things about it so why not. It was relatively new, so probably not yet infested with the mainstream crowd that tend to ruin spots like this. Anyway, I go out in my usual attire. Get there pretty early, door guy tells me it's $5. I settle in, notice there's no coat check. People just throwing their jackets against this one wall. I try to place my jacket in a safe area underneath some coats. So that it won't inspire someone to steal it (spoiler: It got stolen anyway -_____-). I notice this bar does not have my go-to drink. So now I'm in trouble. Tempted to leave but I've already told myself this is where I'm gonna game tonight so fvck it. Several drinks later I go over my limit due to this being my first time here having not figured out pricing yet. Two of my protocols I have for myself is 1) bring exact cash for drinks and tips. Meaning I leave my card at home to prevent myself from continuing to drink. Like let's say I know my drink is $12. I will have 4 drinks. $48. And I'll bring some $1s for tips for the bartender. This place I had no idea what the price for drinks were so I just brought a larger amount of cash just in case. And 2) I leave my phone at home. I do this because I've found when I drink I get too tempted to text or call girls that I'm either fvcking or working on. Texting them "where u at?" Is just too tempting when I'm in the middle of my session. I might get laid but even if I do it will come at a cost. Or all the work I put in, in gaming one of the girls, will shatter, with one or two drunken texts/calls. Also I can use my phone to order drinks with Google pay. Again the temptation is there to order more drinks and go over my limit. So instead, the girl pays for the Uber/cab and I offer to Venmo them the cash the next morning if necessary (spoiler: I don't send them anything). Alright so now I'm drunk. And I'm leaving the venue to go home. But when I look to find my jacket it's gone. I end up taking a random jacket I see. Take the subway home. Then ditch the jacket somewhere. When I get home, I check my phone to see if I received any texts. There I see these texts from an unknown number at 2:38am

I responded. Then she said how it was nice meeting me. At this point I have no idea who or what this girl looks like but I'm interested in finding out. So I check logistics at around 7pm the following night I met her. I let her know I intent on going out. I also want some details about wtf happened last night. And I get this response

Interesting. She says to let her know. But later says she might not cuz she's tired. And instead offers for me to come to her show she's hosting the following week on a Thursday at this bar.

I say cool I see if I can make it. With zero intention of going because I feel this will be a waste of my time. I want some alone time with this chick. I decide to stop texting after that. And want to know if even is a chick (at this point the interest seemed pretty high but I had thoughts in my head. What if this is a transgender? Lol. I'll give her a call and find out because it bothered me).

I make the "boyfriend" joke here because I want her to know that I don't care if she's got a man. I'm not tryna be her man. Just Mr. Side guy. Anyway we talk and I find out she has "hot girl voice". I breath a sigh of relief knowing now that my anxiety has gone away. I try to see if she's available today but again tells me she's busy. But brings up the subject about her show again. And saying how I should go. I give her the same "yeah I'll see if I can make it" spiel and end the conversation. At the time I decided to give her a call, I was out shopping for a new coat. Just so I could let her know about me ending up taking someone else's coat and then discarding it for bad boy points.

Alright so now from the texts above you see I did not text at all money. And waited till Tuesday evening. I had whole plan here of doing some sexting. And then going for the close Wednesday night. I started by looking through some sex based memes on Instagram. And found one talking about dominating petite girls. I set this up by asking her how tall she is. As some curiosity bait.

(Continued...)

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I waited for the right context to bring up the meme. And there when she asked if I had IG I decided to post the meme

Alright so this was the end of Tuesdays texting. And the following night (Wednesday. The day before her show). I go for the hard close and see the death sentence structure. "I wish but bs excuse". So this was now 4 rejections (Friday. Night I met her. Saturday. Sunday. And Wednesday). So I said "K" and deleted her number. My thinking at this time was that the lack in confidence in my looks is what kiled the interaction or she saw my face and was like ehhh. Then again I had been rejected 2 previous times for meetups when she did not even remember what I looked like.

So now Saturday comes along. It's the afternoon and I remember I had called this girl last Sunday. And I remember the area code her number was from so decided to try again for the hell of it.

(Continued...)

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I want to see what she's up to. And she responds "hi baby" without answering my question. So I strategically decide not to text anything because she ignored my question. 25 minutes later she answers my question.

I decide to use this opportunity she's given me to tryn set up a bang.

"It's better if I come to u if you're down" = that's when I knew to cut the bullsh1t and go for the hotel invite cuz I knew with 100% certainly she was dtf."It's better if I come to u if you're down" = that's when I knew to cut the bullsh1t and go for the hotel invite cuz I knew with 100% certainly she was dtf.

I texted her later the address to the hotel I was staying at. I asked her what part of the city she lived and was able to find one that was super convenient for her to reduce last minute flake possibility. She showed up looking extra hot. And i proceeded to pound that pvssy to death.

I went back home riding the subway, stopping to get myself a coffee and bagel first, with the biggest smile in my face. On how great the sex was. How great her face and body looked like. How this all even happened. After initially dismissing her as a time waster.

So here is the sexual availability factor. It was not her cuck husband I was competing with but the guy she was with the original night I met her. She was there with this producer. Who she decided she was gonna fvck that night. I met her that night. She was attracted but not going to fvck up this connection she needed so she rejected my esclation and asked me for my number instead. As a future potential fvck. Somewhere in the following week this dude is traveling outside the city. Making me her top sexually available option that afternoon I texted her.

boodaddy

Reaction score
Good report. Really shows that pinging a women later on can work!

Similar thing happened to me a while ago where i deleted a girl's number but then proceeded to re-initiate contact just for the hell of it. Was able to bang her at her place quite easily after the ping.

I am also in the middle of the same situation right now. A girl who i KNOW is interested but the conversation faced a slump because she is busy/whatever. Will ping her again and hopefully fvck that pvssy to death too!

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
A man should always keep friendly contact with as many women as possible because you could always potentially hook up with them at any given time.......

Good report

boodaddy

Reaction score
A man should always keep friendly contact with as many women as possible
Pinging is one thing.

But keep "trying" to maintain "friendly" contact with women you ain't ****ing. Eh. Better to shoot your shot and move on! No need to give free attention and waste your time for girls u aint ****ing.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Pinging is one thing.

But keep "trying" to maintain "friendly" contact with women you ain't ****ing. Eh. Better to shoot your shot and move on! No need to give free attention and waste your time for girls u aint ****ing.
What's understood don't have to be explained, if you know you know.

Every scenario is different, move accordingly.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pinging is one thing.

If you do it right they'll give you the attention. I always keep a few orbiters around.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Good report. Open marriage eh? Back when I was single, I loved to bang young, hot, fertile girls that had a boyfriend without a condom. I would *** inside them and not worry about pregnancy scares.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work can tell she is uber submissive and probably has a notch count as long as my arm but most of them do these days anyway

I think this a good example of persistence actually coming good but an important note here is that even though it took a lot of times to actually get her to commit she is still responsive to the conversations and they are ending naturally

If you get this then you always have a shot

if she just isn't replying or replying dead end crap you are flogging a dead horse