“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lay report

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Phd Scholar. 29. Fit af. Smart.

Noticed she liked walking ahead of me.

Dominance test.

Instead of hurrying to catch up, I slowed down. Let her look back to see where I am and wait.

Smashed her rotten date 2. She loved it.

Agrees to be a plate.

Immediately looking for another plate.

Blocked all previously crashed plate.

Realised my bad habit to hit up old plates. Success rate with crashed plates tends to 0.

Find this chick in the gym attractive.

Cold approach is still hard for me.

I still overthink.

I should remember @DEEZEDBRAH and @Georgepithyou. It's a numbers game. Volume is key. Each one is practice. Pull or eject. Either they like you or they don't. Interest levels rarely go up.

Use post sex glow to gather more plates though I don't feel like.

Always keep two in the kitty or none.

Keeping my distance from this plate till I find a new one.

Banging her once in two weeks instead of regular one.

If she leaves she leaves. Fvcks conserved, none given.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Phd Scholar. 29. Fit af. Smart.

Noticed she liked walking ahead of me.

Dominance test.

Instead of hurrying to catch up, I slowed down. Let her look back to see where I am and wait.

Smashed her rotten date 2. She loved it.

Agrees to be a plate.

Immediately looking for another plate.

Blocked all previously crashed plate.

Realised my bad habit to hit up old plates. Success rate with crashed plates tends to 0.

Find this chick in the gym attractive.

Cold approach is still hard for me.

I still overthink.

I should remember @DEEZEDBRAH and @Georgepithyou. It's a numbers game. Volume is key. Each one is practice. Pull or eject. Either they like you or they don't. Interest levels rarely go up.

Use post sex glow to gather more plates though I don't feel like.

Always keep two in the kitty or none.

Keeping my distance from this plate till I find a new one.

Banging her once in two weeks instead of regular one.

If she leaves she leaves. Fvcks conserved, none given.
Dark mate, I found the journey and going through the fire makes a man into a mercenary. Absolutely cut throat. Not violence. Cut throat with time vampires.

Cold approach is game on hard mode BUT the spoils of war are second to none!
 
Top