"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lay Report: Too tight ass

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Damn ,she must be a hoe her first time with you and men in general and she's taking it up the azz ..she must be freak..


Speaking of freak ,she must have freaked out with the sex stuff cuz that happens to alot of girls i phukked they where totally normal chicks and cool as hell with me but when i whipped it out they started acting nervous and they were acting as if it wasn't happpening or i just shot her father or something (maybe it's my magnum sized cack).So i understand all the excuses and the Hug close.(that's gonna be a new term here now ,you know that right!)

I would just use her for sex ,don't even date her anymore she sounds like an undercover slut. Just call her over to watch some movies or when you got some extra liquor in the house sh1t like that ,,,you already have her so don't waste time or money on her.


P.S. You gotta keep that condom lubricant handy!!And you KNOW when a women busts a nut !! You can tell just by looking...They sweat like a fukking gator-raid commercial and get their face gets redder then a can of Dr.Pepper. Right when they nut they start jerking like you just stuck an M_-80 in their cooch.It's something to see.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Cool ego boost for me.

Sure u can
I think he ment you could.

But anyways, that's gonna be my new sig! :)
 

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2003
Messages
410
Reaction score
0
Location
Ottawa
Wow.
I, Bill, laughed at this. Laughed hard. Sides hurt. Man.

You did the right thing asking for advice.

1. Watch some porno movies;
2. Read about female anatomy;
3. Get some KY or the like;
4. Meet new women.

There you go. Best of luck.
Peace.
 

DJ-Wladek

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winnipeg
Hey Vanilla, don't take it so hard... I remember my first time (wasn't that long ago, but before I came here). Your story doesn't even compare to the surrealness (and hilarity) of mine. If you want a good laugh sometime, send me a PM.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2003
Messages
410
Reaction score
0
Location
Ottawa
DJ-Wladek:

Please share with us that story of yours. I'm sure it could help some people out there, at least show them what mistakes to avoid. Thanks.
Peace.
 

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
63
Location
Gower Mo. USA
Mack up on her. have KY close by....Hey that rhymes!! Woo hoo.

Seriously. She must be a freak is right. Well or maybe not. She might be in to you, but figured azz phucking was saving her virginity. LOL

Tell her you want a "redo" Have KY. make her kiss the sky, cuz your the anal guy!

Sorry sorry... you want a serious reply... hey am I on a phucking roll or what?

Just come back more prepared. If she won't, next. If she will alright then! whats to worry about? take it as it cums. LOL

You have to keep your sense of humor here. She is a piece of work



"All women become one or the other, either ex's or in rare instances, a wife. Try to stay away from the wife thing as longggggg as you can! I've heard the benefits are worse than your employers!"
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
first virgin that i heard of who was A WH@RE - only in america
 

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Anal for a virgin is not that unheard of. I know several girls who never have vaginal intercourse, only anal, because they want to stay a technical virgin for when they get married.

Kinda bizarre in my book, and seems like a bs technicality.

Peace.
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Ok, I've stopped laughing.

First piece of advice: run away from this fruitcake chick as fast as you can

Second piece of advice: Next time if you're going to do anal, do it AFTER going into the p*ssy. DO NOT stick your c*ck up a girls ass and THEN put it in her p*ssy or you'll give her all sorts of nasty infections. I don't care how many condoms you were using, if you want to have sex after anal, take a shower first.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
So a woman who gets fvcked in the azz by 25 guys will still claim to be a virgin for marriage? What kind of super AFC would accept that from his future wife! WTF?

You young guys hear me: Don't get married!

Dietzcoi
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
Okay so you really are a virgin whose first attempt is anal sex?

Dude your supposed to hit a HomeRun BEFORE you hit the Grand Slam.

And this girl is also a virgin who guards her vagina? How do you get up in there? Kung Fu?

Then to top it off she´s a narcoleptic.

Nice Lay Report! :p
Anal sex is a Grand Slam? I thought it was a Foul Ball :D Going for the wrong hole, you know ;)
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
As soon as she fainted on the floor.. I would have tried to revive her... by putting it in her butt... I would have done her from the front, the back, flopped over the chair, out the bedroom window, on the lawn, on my lawn chair, bent over the mailbox, on my neighbors car, you know what I'm saying? :)
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
1) Shes not receptive to your touch
2) She fakes orgasm
3) She wants to lose her anal V before her V
4) She lets you move your piece from A to V (filthy)
5) She doesnt give head
6) She complains sex hurts
7) She faints randomly

NICE package, wouldnt you say guys? Can I have her number?? :D
 

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
Truth is stranger than fiction, eh? God, that was funny...

This isn't a girl that you're going to keep around for a long time - just a high school fling of sorts. Just go back for some sex.

I recommend that you go back for seconds with some lube and some condoms handy.

I sure wish I was getting offered anal sex by my high school girlie you lucky bastage... Definitely try to get up in that again. You'll have awesome memories to jerk off to for life. :)

You will have a difficult time getting it into her azz and she may even cry or bleed. I'd keep going until she says no more ;)

Don't quit her until you hit her in the shytter.

Cheers!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
OK. I have never fainted during sex. But I will share an embarrassing story with you guys because you don't know me anyway, haha...

Yes, Miss Sexy Malibu has almost fainted during sex. Not fainted so much as PASSED OUT. I was extremely extremely drunk and had been laying on my back for a while with my legs in the air, so I guess all the blood went to my head or something. When I got on top, the room started spinning and I had to stop and lay back down.

Definitely one of my most embarrassing sexual moments ever.


Good thing I didn't know the guy (ha ha, I'm just kidding, I'm not THAT bad).

OK... now everyone can mock me.
 

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
this girl is no virgin....she lost her V card a long time ago.


Good thing I didn't know the guy
lmao....I always knew you were a dirty dirty lil girl=o)
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Good thing I didn't know the guy (ha ha, I'm just kidding, I'm not THAT bad).
lmao....I always knew you were a dirty dirty lil girl=o)
:D Hey... I said I was just kidding... but yes... I guess I am. ;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top