Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LAY REPORT: Suavedave learns to avoid supplication after sex!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LAY REPORT: Suavedave learns to avoid supplication after sex!

"To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." --Sun Tze

A few days ago I was waiting in line at a restaurant and saw something of interest. There was a girl waiting in line, and a guy came and got in line behind her. He said... perhaps one word. But she was visually moved. Her whole body moved towards and faced him and they began talking in a very low tone of voice... in a very intimate way. Observing them, it was quite obvious that this chick absolutely loved this guy. But do you know how much he had to do/how much work he had to do to get her interested? 0. He simply opened his mouth to speak and found someone who was interested. Of course, from there on it's up to him but as far as I could see he'd won half the battle: he'd found an interested chick.

I tried to keep this in mind yesterday and did something similar. I'd wait for a girl to get in line and then just open my mouth with a very mundane comment and see what her reaction was. If she didn't show an interest level EQUAL to that of the girl mentioned above I would eject and wait for another girl to get in the line-up. I went through at least 15 girls like this and, perhaps simply owing to fate, I only found 1 that showed moderate interest.

-/-

Earlier this week I was doing approaches and found a girl who showed interest (similar to LadySmellsgood mentioned earlier). I kept talking, found Mrs. Princess (she likes to wear crowns as jewelry) out about her job/interests e.t.c. She is amazingly 30 years old despite the fact that she looks only 18-19. This is the largest age gap that I have ever seen in a chick I've sarged, but, despite her age she had all the qualities that makes young ones great... just a feeling of having found someone who is at a ripe age.

After speaking I suggested that we meet and we set a time to meet again. Then we left together and she followed me. Continuing with my usual method I went for kino right away and we held hands as we walked down the street. I took her to the skytrain (subway) and she departed. Here I was not sure at all as to whether she would come or not, but I also had her eMail address so I sent her the following Friday as I knew she'd be checking her eMail saturday.

---

Hello, I wanted confirm :) an appointment with you: :)

12:00pm
Sunday
[Location]

I loved meeting you, I hope you liked meeting me,
bye

--

She then responded yesterday with the following:

--
Hi. How are you?
Thank you for mail.
Don't worry.I promise to go.

See you tomorrow.

Bye, Mrs. Princess.
---

Fortunately, the place that we set to meet is right near my place. This is a bit coincidental as Vancouver is such a large place and I live in a suburb. But it turns out that she lives right near me.

Sunday (today) was a rainy day... when I met her it was pouring hard and she was standing under the cover holding a cute pink umbrella. Her nails, too, are painted pink, and she was not wearing excessive make-up; she has a real natural beauty about her... something I have found particular to asian women.

Right after meeting again I began kino (holding hands) and she accepted this. She also mentioned that she has a birthmark on her arm. It seemed as though she was ashamed of it and giving me an out. Ie: She knew that we were going to fvck today and, if I didn't want to fvck a girl with a birthmark then I could eject her. I told her that I know someone who has a birthmark ... on his face ... and that it's no big deal. (Supposedly true of Maniac.) It turns out her "birthmark" is nothing and hardly noticeable.

We walked to the mall as I had business to take care of -- a flight ticket to get reimbursed. As we sat we were able to talk a bit and here kino got a lot heavier... touching her legs.... moving my hand up her legs near crotch area... kissing her on the face. We talked about travel; it turns out that she has been to numerous countries and definitely has a thing for travel. I suspect, however, that for one reason or another she's recently been a bit down, probably owing to coming to a new country etc.

Knowing this I knew it was my job to show her excitement and I did this as much as possible. I tried to be upbeat for her and make her feel good. This was good as far as it went, but it wasn't all smooth sailing; there were times of seemingly forced conversation but all this gets smoother and smoother each time you do it.

We finish at the travel agents and see if we can find her an umbrella. There isn't one. Then we head off to see if we can rent a movie. They weren't there either... so I took her back to the mall to make sure that I kiss her before she comes back to my place. I get the kiss almost as soon as we go in (We're going down an escalator and I turn around, hug her, and move my head in.)

We head back to my place and decide to watch another movie. I offer her tea, put the tea on and we sit down to watch it. Her legs are touching mine and I put my arm around her. (We didnt make it to the tea). She pretty much goes to jelly at this point. I kiss her a bit on the face/neck -- which she loves. I move my hand to her crotch and start to massage her through the jeans; likes this as well. We eventually end up lying down on the couch kissing each other as I try to get her pants off.

Eventually her pants are off but I don't want to mess the couch up she gets up, I pick her up and wrap her legs around me and we go upstairs.

She, like many others rejects the idea of taking a picture. I can think of two things to explain this. a) I am not acting alpha enough to have her "to what I wish," or, b) I have not found a chick that is into that kind of things. Remembering back to Le_artista she even agreed (though we didn't) to go to the beach with me and film a sex video. Anyway, I took a picture with her clothes on. Then later she wanted to take my picture. I absolutely refused given that she didn't let me take one of her naked.

Something I did different with this lay is that I did my best not to be a "nice guy" after the fvck. With LadySmellsgood I immediately went downstairs and go her chocolates/energy drinks and brought them up for her. Then I drove her home (she lives like 30-45 minutes away. Thinking this was AFC behavior I did things totally different this time: I didn't offer her anything to eat at all. In addition (and this was accidental) I went to the OPPOSITE subway station and she had to buy a ticket home (she would have been able to walk had we gone to the other station.

That's about it. I'm reading "Les exploits d'un jeune Don Juan : roman by Guillaume Apollinaire" with (albeit fiction) stories of a guy who likes to seduce women. It's french but it seems pretty interesting. What I have tried to give you the experience.....

The research continues.

--
'To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive, and the true success is to labour.' -- Robert Louis Stevenson.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn dude this story owns.

Im takin out this azn honey on friday. I think i will take her to the mall and pull the pimpness that u did.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The story

I'm really inspired by the novel I mentioned in the post ... I like the idea of converting the real life encounter into a story; trying to capture all the details and making it readable. Any literary criticism would be helpful!

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

wow, you took advantage of a slutty girl who was feeling "a bit down". congratulations. I doubt she thought you were a "nice guy" to begin with. It's not like she expected a romantic evening with you. what are you so proud of?
:mad:

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
32swf seem to be mad, have you been exploited by some beyotch lately? ;-) Or failed to?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo, that's good work my friend. Slut or not you responded to she signals in the best way to work the situation into a sexual setting flawlessly. I know alot of guys wo don't know how to seal the deal like that... That story brings a tear to my eye and s hould serve as a reminder that the advantage always goes to those who see the sign post ahead.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
swf

I'm confused swf... I am not sure at all how I took advantange. You seem to be a master at knowing this chick's psychology. Could it be that you're desperate to find a DJ? ?