Lay Report: Sexy Turkish Girl

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is a nice hook-up that I am actually still in touch with to this day. I am not going to go into detail, but this girl is super uninhibited and among the best sex I've had. I was surprised, because I've been on 2 other dates with other Turkish women that happened to be Muslim. They didn't even believe in kissing on the first date - but somehow I managed to luck out with this one. She wasn't Muslim and very sexually-liberated; a diamond in the rough I suppose.

So to start off, I met her at her job at this restaurant by Bryant Park - here in NYC. She was very nice and I was asking her about what choice of food I should pick; since I've never had Mediterranean cuisine before. I'm not going to lie, when I tried the dish she picked for me, I wasn't that impressed.

It was Christmas eve and somehow we got on the topic of how we both didn't have any immediate family in the city. So I suggested us hanging out when she got off. She told me that she wanted to go for a run before she got off work, but she would be free after. After that she gave me her number.

I texted her about an hour after and I just sent her a text with my name. I do that a lot and I feel like it is a good way to keep from coming across desperate. I know there are a million ways to skin a cat, but it works relatively well for me.

Well, she never got back to me that evening so I decided not to sweat it and assumed she wasn't that interested. However, the next day on Christmas, she texts me and asks why I didn't text. I responded, "I thought you were going to text me after your run, but if you still want to get together later, then I'll be free after 6." She told me that was fine and we met up in Times Square on Christmas.

When I met up with her, I took her to a place where I like to take most of my dates. The place is a bowling alley, but I only go there to play pool. After playing for a bit, we stopped and started talking about life in Turkey and she also told me a little bit about her family.

After that, I stopped talking and looked at her lips, eyes and back at her lips again. When I did this she told me, "You want to kiss me don't you?" I said, "Of course" and I went in and kissed her. We made out for a bit and I could tell that she was getting aroused, so I suggested we go to a bar that I like. I told her it was more relaxed and had a nicer atmosphere - she agreed.

Before we went to the bar I stopped by this small park next to the U.S.S. Intrepid; that is also right next to the Hudson River. I like to go here because it's usually not too busy and we can mess around fairly easily; without being seen. So we made out and I felt her up, which turned her on even more.

We were at the park for a good 15-20 minutes until I realized that I could probably pull to my place - considering how aroused she was getting. I told her I had a long week and I was not in the mood to run around a lot. I then suggested we go back to my place to watch a movie and just relax. She agreed and I grabbed a cab shortly after.

We made out for most of the time in the cab, she also unzipped my pants and played around with my junk until we got to my place. I paid the cab-driver and we went up to my apartment.

I put a movie on, like I always do, she told me that she needed to use the bathroom and I showed her where it was. When she got back the movie was on and I was lying on the bed with my shoes off. She took her's off and snuggled up next to me.

Following that I pulled her over close to me and commenced where we left off. I proceeded to unbutton her pants and then pulled them off - while making out. She didn't put up any resistance and we hooked up for most of the night.

She spent the night and we hooked up again in the morning. We went out to breakfast at a French restaurant that I've taken many past hook-ups.

We then parted ways after eating and I saw her 2 more times after that. She ended up going back to Turkey and I still talk to her occasionally on Facebook. She apparently is supposed to be coming back in February.

All in all, I won't get into detail, but it was a very intoxicating experience. She was great in bed and I will definitely look forward to seeing her again.

Thanks for reading and feel free to share your own experiences and feedback. Cheers!

-PUA Redsky