Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay Report: HBCandy eats my sweets!

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report++: HBCandy eats my sweets!
Girl #00029 (Suave Dave's log of progress.)

I wrote about this chick previous where I @ closed her in McDonalds after an attempted **** block by an older dude. I met her yesterday in the afternoon. I called her HBCandy because it's a cute thing I said to her while we were intimate together.

I was supposed to meet her at 3:00 but came a bit late. The venue she chose was a bit big, so I had to look around a bit. It was unclear where she was going to be -- from or back of a large public building. I didn't see her the first time around, so I decided to keep trying, and walk around again.

She was sitting on some stairs when I finally saw her again. This is my second time meeting her-- the first time was just a real quick chat. As soon as I met her (I was late to ensure early kino) we were really close. I held her hand, and held her close to me. I just knew she was into me from the start, all the signs were there and there was very little concern viz. planning what to do next, etc. But keep reading...

I used some of what I have learned/practiced, but again; I knew there was very little that needed to be done. We walked over to a place near the ocean and sat down for a bit. I played this "master slave" game with her, where the loser (the one who chose the wrong side of the coin) has to do what the other person says. She won the first time and said, "You have to take me to a nice restaurant!" Sh@t! This chick (though she appeared a bit immature/dumb was not stupid. I agreed, but then had her agree (when I won) that she would cook for me.

So we took the train to my place... on the way there I played the waterfall game. "You see a waterfall, how do you describe it (adjectives). She said, "exciting, dangerous..." (the answers are how she likes sex)

We got home and I got her a piece of fruit to eat. We were sitting on the couch and someone came in -- ouch -- but I quickly recovered. I brought her upstairs to my room and she immediately sat on a chair (to avoid sitting on the bed). This made things a bit uncomfortable, but I suggested we "practice some japanese" and she came over and, without effort, went onto my bed. Again, there was no resistance so I immediately started kissing etc.

We started frenching, and lay down together. I held her, and kissed her face, ears, etc.... all the while fondling her body, back, ass, legs. She had nice legs because she's a tennis player.
So we kept that up and, of course, she offered a bit of resistance as I went for her crotch/tits.

So I kissed her more, neck... etc. I like foreplay, so I continued this for quite some time. I had her lying on her stomach on my hand (and took a pic). She saw me taking the picture and playfully took the camera away. I kissed the on small of her back (she really liked that)... and grabbed her ass (she loved it, pulled my hands closer to grab her more and more).

The rest is history, this was by far my quickest... We were together in under 2 hours after meeting.... We didn't end up going out to eat.

Debriefing HBCandy. I asked her while I was taking her home why she was so quick to be with me. She answered, "Because you are gentle" (something she had told me previously that she liked in a guy). She also said, "Because we are friends"!!!

I told her I lied as well, I said I was 20 when we met (I'm 26). I was also really nice to her on the way back, and I think this is why she told me the truth-- it turns out she has a BF in Japan that was cheating on her (though she loves him). She said at the end that she can't see me anymore, "I love my boyfriend too much." I dropped her off to catch her bus home and went home.
Comments welcome!

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice catch and release tactic!

I think by reading what you wrote, you handled it well. You got into her head and was able to hit it without all the other non sense.

Good job!

M.A.C.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
youz - a - pimp ;)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to land a Jgirl man! You're putting the pic up of course? :D