Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay report 4

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend is making a video on bathroom pulling dynamics, so I'm posting this report in here for link access.

I'm posted up at a bar with my drink in hand when I notice some guy buying this pretty girl a drink and then bounce. So that allowed for an easy situational opener. I strolled up and delivered it. When she spoke back, I noticed an accent. French. A young French entrepreneur girl on holiday. I asked about logistics. She is staying at an apartment where they guy is letting her stay for free. He is also here in the bar with her.

Ok so taking her back to her place is out and taking her back to my place is out too. I have no logistics. So what I'd do is tell girls my apartment is in X rich part of the city (which is far away from where we are) and that I live with my ex. I say this for status points and so that the girls will suggest their place instead because it's "closer" (their place will always be "closer" because mine is so out there away from the bar district I frequent).

So she did not believe me that I lived where I said I lived. So anyway. She comments about my cologne. How good it smells.

i initiated some physical escalations as I'm talking to her but notice shes not comfortable with physicality yet. So I transition to rapport talk.

I tell her how I know a guy who lives in Paris. That has a flat in the middle of the best clubs.

from the city of Paris. Transition to talking about Paris Saint Germain. Messi Neymar. And how she hates them. I ask her who os your favorite french player (we are both speaking at this point in Spanish. I like randomly doing this because it further stimulates girls off my accent).Mbappé. Which I teased her about because it was cliche answer.

Noticing now that she is more comfortable during our rapport talk, I grabbed her hand and put it on my waist from the back. Then she started to move to the front of my body where my lower abs are to further stimulate herself. Then felt my erection over my pants and moved her hands just above but not on my d1ck.

At one point during this I ask her, can you handle getting fvcked hard?

And then cold read her favorite sex position. She corrects me.

We are now holding her hand together, I'm brushing her hair to the side....

max horny levels.

So this is when I just leaned into her ear and said, "you wanna fvck?" Like I knew she would say yes.

But she said I don't want to go outside it's too cold (like she could read that I would fvck her outside because my logistics was BS). And "I want to stay here". So that meant bathroom and she just said, "I'll go first. You wait by door and then come in. So nobody notices"

So we walk to where the bathroom is. Single room bathroom that locks behind itself. Person leaves the bathroom. We enter and lock the door behind us and begin stripping each other's clothes off. However this girl keeps banging the door so the people outside the bathroom hear these banging the door sounds. They alert the bouncer. So he comes and bangs the door from the outside for us to get out.

We are rushing to put our clothes back on and I tell her to get out first and tell him that "my boyfriend has diarrhea." To make it seem like we weren't in there banging but she was helping me out with the diarrhea lol.

So I stay in for a bit. The guy keeps banging. I flush the toilet for plausible deniability. And then open the door as I'm zipping up my pants.

Guy just says, "y'all couldn't wait until you got back home?"

as Im walking away from the bathroom and out the exit of the bar, I spot Frenchie. I get her attention then say, "tell Chris (the name of the guy who was letting her stay for free) I said hi." Then bounce.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

boodaddy

Reaction score
i initiated some physical escalations as I'm talking to her but notice shes not comfortable with physicality yet. So I transition to rapport talk.
How did she show she wasn't comfortable yet and what physical escalations did you start with?

Did she allow hand hold and hand touches from the start and was uncomfortable with more sexual touching or did she not take your hand in the start either?

My experience says that hand-holding is the easiest early indicator of a girl's potential sexual interest (there are still many things that can go south though).

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did she show she wasn't comfortable yet and what physical escalations did you start with?
When I touched her shoulder, she kinda moved her body, telling me to take it off. This can either be interpreted as she's not interested. Or she's not comfortable with physical escalation yet. I choose to assume the later.

A good explanation of this, is Alek Novy's 'level' concept he explained here in about 5 separate comments.

Last edited: