Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay Report 2

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typing this one up in response to this conversation I was having with @catsmeow

This is a girl I've talked about before.

Things that will be covered in this report are mostly debunking stuff that I've seen be preached here by guys with limited to no experience.

Such as

-PUAs only get drunk club slvts.
-Clubs are filled with low quality girls.
-Comply or bye.
-If she takes longer than a day to response it means she's not interested.
-High interest girls don't sh1t test.
-Girls won't be interested in me if they know that I came along to x venue (for the guys paranoid about hitting up venues by themselves/needing their guy friends).

Alright so I was out a couple weeks ago at this bar. Chilling sipping my drink getting myself acclimated to the environment. When this chick spots me then asks me if I knew any venues in the area that play hip hop music. Later on while interviewing her, she revealed to me she was with her friends earlier in the day in the city and these girls had recommended this specific bar. She came her but was like wtf cause they weren't playing the music she likes nor were there guys who were her type. This goes back to my comment I made here about being smart with venue selection.

I tell her she'll have to go to the city for that. And then walked away. Now to get this back to the original thread at the top of this post. During my interview of her, she's said that this was a risky move because she thought I actually wasn't interested. She had got the courage to walk up to me. Make up an excuse to start a conversation. And I have her a non-answer. When in reality I wasn't "there" yet (feeling extroverted enough to carry on a conversation. Which I'm sure introverts can related with). Later on I do re-approach her (I'm feeling much more social now) , what I remember is us talking about is her trying to guess my nationality. This whole time this is happening she's there with her other 21 year old-ish friends who are visiting the city. An 8 hour car ride from where they attend university. One of the girls pulls out her phone to record us. But she forgot to turn off the flash button on her phone. So it makes it obvious she's recording. When I see the bright lights. I excuse myself from my girl. And head into the bathroom. Which was nearby where they were standing. It was good that I was nearby because I could hear their immediate true feedback (because they didn't know I could hear them). And what I could make out is that the girl I was interested in was telling the one recording us, that she ruined it. I was like "omg this is just like us. When a wing will come in do something cringe and totally fvck things up with the girl we're trying to fvck" except it was in reverse. I wasn't 100% this is what I overheard. But later on during the interview, it did turn out to be the case. I move on to the dancefloor inside. Then later I'm in walking the hallway I see her and go back in to re-approach her. I think I made a comment about her still being here when it looked like she was leaving because she didn't like the venue. Again during the post bang interview, she revealed that she was actually looking for me. When I thought I was the only one looking for her. Were smiling. She's asking me my name and nationality. One sentence after the other. I'm like woah do you want to know my name or nationality. One question at a time. How drunk are you. I'm looking at her all suave and sh1t and this is when I see the opening to makeout with her and I do.

At this time she reveals to me she's getting an Uber with her friends and is leaving. She reveals to me that her Uber will arrive in 15 mins. And then says "we gotta make the count". Brain does *ding ding ding* bathroom pull. I immediately push the others out of the way. Grab her with me into a private bathroom and close the door behind us. Then begin to take her clothes off. But when I try to fvck her I'm met with resistance. So I tell her to give me a blowj0b and she does. I put her on the toilet and eat her out while playing with her cl1t with my fingers. Only to warm her up so that I'll be met with no resistance this time when I try to fvck her but nope. She reveals that she's a virgin. I don't believe her. As I talked with my friends later on the signs showed that she must have had at least SOME experience. But later on, I realized she wasn't lying. There some knocking at the door and so we begin to put our clothes back on. As we're leaving she says let me gjve you my number. I tell her I didn't bring my phone (as I talked about in my previous report). But she didn't bring hers either. The phone she was holding was her friend's phone who she has called the Uber from. So I give her my number and she stores it in her friends phone. Huge gamble because it's gonna take extra effort now having to save the number from her friends phone into her phone. AND having to initiate the texts = which only a girl with high interest would do. A girl whose only merely attracted would take it or leave it. No big deal.

So the next day rolls around and you see from the screenshots she does end up initiating. And then i made it happen from there. Ask her to meet me at a bar (this is where I find out she doesn't drink and did not even have one drink the previous day. Same as my ex). I build rapport+sexual rapport there.
And then bounce to hotel. Where I took her virginity and then more. Follow up texts post that she's got us a hotel when she comes back to the city. Where I plan to train her further. From the texts you see shes still sh1t testing (aka teasing) despite high interest.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you say in response to "desk chair"?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nice! I love taking girls V-cards. Too bad it keeps getting harder with age. December 2021 was probably my last.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What pua rule of law did you debunk?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typing this one up in response to this conversation I was having with @catsmeow

This is a girl I've talked about before.

Things that will be covered in this report are mostly debunking stuff that I've seen be preached here by guys with limited to no experience.

Such as

-PUAs only get drunk club slvts.
-Clubs are filled with low quality girls.
-Comply or bye.
-If she takes longer than a day to response it means she's not interested.
-High interest girls don't sh1t test.
-Girls won't be interested in me if they know that I came along to x venue (for the guys paranoid about hitting up venues by themselves/needing their guy friends).

Alright so I was out a couple weeks ago at this bar. Chilling sipping my drink getting myself acclimated to the environment. When this chick spots me then asks me if I knew any venues in the area that play hip hop music. Later on while interviewing her, she revealed to me she was with her friends earlier in the day in the city and these girls had recommended this specific bar. She came her but was like wtf cause they weren't playing the music she likes nor were there guys who were her type. This goes back to my comment I made here about being smart with venue selection.

I tell her she'll have to go to the city for that. And then walked away. Now to get this back to the original thread at the top of this post. During my interview of her, she's said that this was a risky move because she thought I actually wasn't interested. She had got the courage to walk up to me. Make up an excuse to start a conversation. And I have her a non-answer. When in reality I wasn't "there" yet (feeling extroverted enough to carry on a conversation. Which I'm sure introverts can related with). Later on I do re-approach her (I'm feeling much more social now) , what I remember is us talking about is her trying to guess my nationality. This whole time this is happening she's there with her other 21 year old-ish friends who are visiting the city. An 8 hour car ride from where they attend university. One of the girls pulls out her phone to record us. But she forgot to turn off the flash button on her phone. So it makes it obvious she's recording. When I see the bright lights. I excuse myself from my girl. And head into the bathroom. Which was nearby where they were standing. It was good that I was nearby because I could hear their immediate true feedback (because they didn't know I could hear them). And what I could make out is that the girl I was interested in was telling the one recording us, that she ruined it. I was like "omg this is just like us. When a wing will come in do something cringe and totally fvck things up with the girl we're trying to fvck" except it was in reverse. I wasn't 100% this is what I overheard. But later on during the interview, it did turn out to be the case. I move on to the dancefloor inside. Then later I'm in walking the hallway I see her and go back in to re-approach her. I think I made a comment about her still being here when it looked like she was leaving because she didn't like the venue. Again during the post bang interview, she revealed that she was actually looking for me. When I thought I was the only one looking for her. Were smiling. She's asking me my name and nationality. One sentence after the other. I'm like woah do you want to know my name or nationality. One question at a time. How drunk are you. I'm looking at her all suave and sh1t and this is when I see the opening to makeout with her and I do.

At this time she reveals to me she's getting an Uber with her friends and is leaving. She reveals to me that her Uber will arrive in 15 mins. And then says "we gotta make the count". Brain does *ding ding ding* bathroom pull. I immediately push the others out of the way. Grab her with me into a private bathroom and close the door behind us. Then begin to take her clothes off. But when I try to fvck her I'm met with resistance. So I tell her to give me a blowj0b and she does. I put her on the toilet and eat her out while playing with her cl1t with my fingers. Only to warm her up so that I'll be met with no resistance this time when I try to fvck her but nope. She reveals that she's a virgin. I don't believe her. As I talked with my friends later on the signs showed that she must have had at least SOME experience. But later on, I realized she wasn't lying. There some knocking at the door and so we begin to put our clothes back on. As we're leaving she says let me gjve you my number. I tell her I didn't bring my phone (as I talked about in my previous report). But she didn't bring hers either. The phone she was holding was her friend's phone who she has called the Uber from. So I give her my number and she stores it in her friends phone. Huge gamble because it's gonna take extra effort now having to save the number from her friends phone into her phone. AND having to initiate the texts = which only a girl with high interest would do. A girl whose only merely attracted would take it or leave it. No big deal.

So the next day rolls around and you see from the screenshots she does end up initiating. And then i made it happen from there. Ask her to meet me at a bar (this is where I find out she doesn't drink and did not even have one drink the previous day. Same as my ex). I build rapport+sexual rapport there.
And then bounce to hotel. Where I took her virginity and then more. Follow up texts post that she's got us a hotel when she comes back to the city. Where I plan to train her further. From the texts you see shes still sh1t testing (aka teasing) despite high interest.

the main thing that I have and this not necessarily a pua thing is with the quality of women in society . They are very difficult to live with

sure, banging women is amazing , but in the same time it is also a chore

so at the end of the day , what is the end game ? Is there an end game ?

I think that the key point to make peace with yourself about being in the middle of people but still actually being lonely , which is a very scary thing to fully accept

I think that with women , is like every skill that you learn . Looks amazing once you are good at it , but in the same time once you know what you have to learn in order to get there you just ask yourself if it was worth it

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I’m glad you are posting things that don’t “fit the narrative”, I will point out that this girl was already into you from the get go, meaning any resistance you encountered was LMR and not true disinterest

Mjolnir21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely impressive work, I like how you're not simping on text I think I need to improve on that.
I also like how you took action after noticing the signs of interest I need to work on this personally, I have very poor signal noticing skills.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I’m glad you are posting things that don’t “fit the narrative”, I will point out that this girl was already into you from the get go, meaning any resistance you encountered was LMR and not true disinterest
Correct. The purpose of this report wasn't to illustrate how to seduce a girl who isn't interested in you, but an expansion on what I was talking about in @SexManiac's thread. Particularly this comment.