Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lay report #1

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About a month ago, I went to a party. My best friend's GF had her birthday. I was fresh out of a LTR, not really giving a fvck about women, no intentions.
Had a 3-hour blackout, the only thing I remember was sitting down on the stairs with the hottest (single) girl at the party. Nothing interesting.
I met my friends after a few days and they asked me about that chick. Told them I don't remember anything so they filled in the (huge) blanks. Apparently I talked to the girl, danced(which is unusual for me to say the least) and smacked her as$. A little later I was talking to her, another single girl walked by and I touched her as$ too. So girl number 1 got jealous which just made her more interested in me. We probably kissed and touched each other but nothing more.
Looks like when I'm drunk as fvck I got more game.:lol: I also found out that the girl's BF came to the party to pick her up. So I forgot about her.

Around 10 days ago, the girl messages me on FB. We talk a bit, she confesses she forgot everything at the party too. We probably drank the same blackout c0cktail. I kept the texting short and went sexual pretty soon.
Here's some bits:

Her: I don't really remember. Really. I'm only in a pretty unsure relational situation. But I don't do sh1t like this. Did we even talk?
Me: Weird how these things happen. I also remember you but not what we've done.
Me: The sex was good, clearly.
Me: Can't tell you more than this.
Her: What???

Her: Ohh I bet our friends laughed their as$es off.
Me: If they laughed it means it was interesting.
Me: Too bad we'll never know.

Me: Yeah, my friend showed me a bit from the security camera outside. We even danced.
Her: Really we danced? That's nice.
Me: Guess so. At some point we were pretty close. It's not so clear what we've done, but if I know myself...
Me: Doesn't matter now.
Her: Oh come one, maybe I'll take you out for coffee. Not alcohol :)) Maybe if we see each other we can remember.

At this point, I know she's game. I kept texting her a bit while she was at the beach for a week, her initiating most times. She sent me some sexy PG-13 selfies.
She came(pun intended) on Wednesday at my place. I told her I just moved and don't know bars around me, but I got plenty of wine and a balcony she can smoke on.

We sat on the balcony and talked for a while. I made her 2 c0cktails. I grabbed her hand and kissed her. She was really passionate. She said that even tho I piss her off with my religion and other stuff, she still wants to bang my brains out. Which she almost did that night. But she didn't quite end things with her kinda boyfriend who hasn't had sex with her in a year-long relationship. She left at 2 in the morning, after getting my d1ck inside her, but we didn't quite close the deal.

Next day she asked me if I missed her. I said I can see her on Friday. I already had a date with another chick. A date that went pretty good.

She really wanted to see me again, so we met on Friday. I told her I need to go to the supermarket to get some water since she drank all of mine(not true at all). She tells me "Get one for me too, please." She was nice, when they're interested they really make it easy for you.

She banged my brains out this time. She was very passionate and horny for me. She complimented me a lot, specially my deep voice for some reason. In the morning, she kinda regretted her decision. Kinda. She didn't have time to break up with her so called boyfriend. I told her to deal with that sh1t if she wants me to ask her out again. She kept texting me, telling me she didn't even knew what she was regretting. I guess I'll be seeing her again. But not until she's done with the other guy. I don't need that drama. I keep my frame.

I'm promoting another girl to 1st plate position for now. She's kinda spoiled, hope I'll be able to write another report before she pisses me off too much. The second date went a lot better than the first, she is slowly getting used to my terms. Will see.

Last edited: