Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Laundromat! My first DJ idea

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this idea while doing laundry today. This is probably something I wouldn't do. But I wanted to post it here to see if you guys liked it.

Anyone who has to go out to do laundry will realize how effective this might be. First, find a laundromat that is unattended (there is no one there runnning the place). Next go to the bank and get $20 in quarters. Finally, put a sticky note over the change machine that says "out of order".

Today, the change machine really was out of order. And no business nearby was willing to give up their quarters. AND it's Sunday and the banks were closed. I had to go home and get quarters. But just watch the faces on the women when they put their laundry in the machine, put in the soap, and then see that the change machine is broken. What an opportunity to come to the rescue. What do you guys think?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Don Juan Discussion.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats actuly a good idea, very good if you can cary on from there, like the guy that once said you should always cary a lighter with you for the same reason!

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't a "Hey there" be like twenty billion times easier?

I don't really see the point. I mean, if you have a roll of quarters, lots of people are gonna ask you for quarters. And if you single out only the hot ones, you'll look like a jackass. Not only that, you have the trail of guilt in your head later on in life when you find out that you pretended a change machine was broken so you could get a woman to talk to you.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its an ice braker, your creaitng a reason to talk to her, you are creaintg a good opertunity because of this and she may fele she owes you a favour in return and be more open to you! as for feleing guilty latter, seriously, how guilty could you fele, you did not do anytinhg bad just caused a few people an inconvinvence your not trumatizing them for life.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but if you have to think of out-of-the-way strategies to talk to girls there is a certain spirit lacking in your approach that you need to work on.

On the other hand I can see some potential in the aspect that this can put the girls guard down to your advantage because IT'S SOMETHING SHE NEEDS FROM YOU and will not put her in an akwards position.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Law of reciprocity. You give something to a person he'll feel obligated to return favor. However, i think this plan is a bit to complex for the projected result. Why can't you just say Hi when you see a girl you like?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can do that, theres nothing wrong with it i mena after all the normal thing is to say hi, this is just another 1 of those wackey ideas that some 1 posts that seems good but no 1 will ever try!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if a hot guy asks you for change? (and he already saw you have enough change)

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
What if a hot guy asks you for change? (and he already saw you have enough change)
Then you say, "No problem man!" and hand him the quaters.. why would this phase you? You are an alpha male... competition shouldnt make u feel scared :)

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have to make things so complicated?

You know she's gonna talk to you whether she's interested or not, because you "saved :rolleyes: " her.

I'll stick to the "Hello" approach, it seems to work fine. I don't have time to go through all this crap you posted.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LordBrian
Then you say, "No problem man!" and hand him the quaters.. why would this phase you? You are an alpha male... competition shouldnt make u feel scared :)
But then you wouldn't have any quarters left for the hot chicks.

Not to mention you could've brought 3 days food with those quarters.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be learning very rapidly because while this seemed like a terrific idea 12 hours ago, it now seems like an elaborate cop out.

Rgree and Nocturnal are precisely right. My idea may be an easy way to approach women. But I shouldn't have to have an easy way there. I should be able to do it without a set up. If I don' t have enough confidence to approach women without a set up then I'll never succeed with them to begin with.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and i mst say after readins some posts in this thread, mainly the 1 about another guy asking for change, well i realised if you are just there giving out change, it will look more then odd, this will only work if its totaly natrual not where you are giving out change ot lots of people, and of course there is nothing wrong with just saying hi, this is just anohter alternative that is not really neccisery but sounds good in theory but less so in practice!.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Law of reciprocity. You give something to a person he'll feel obligated to return favor."

Ok, that's fine but the favor doesn't mean that they are going to be any more attracted to the guy because of it. If anything she might give him a second to talk to her; but if she wouldn't ever touch him BEFORE the quarters, she certainly isn't going to fvck him after the quarters.

Like rgeere said, if you feel you need a reason to say hello to a stranger, then your problem lies deeper than a few quarters can solve.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I was going to bump this thread!!! Fvcking idea thief.

if you feel you need a reason to say hello to a stranger, then your problem lies deeper than a few quarters can solve.
I'll bump that idea though:D

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I was so AFC in 2004 that I couldn't understand why this idea wasn't brilliant. No need to bump this thread.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bump this!!!

Lol, I was going to, but Johnmich beat me to it.