"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Latinas and Eastern European women

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
A big difference between Jewesses and Italianas that I don't know has been mentioned yet, is that Jewesses tend to be quite liberal, while Italianas tend to be quite conservative.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Then I'm pretty mad because I love me some curly haired beauties that look racially ambiguous
I'd go for the half latina/half white ones, they're easier to deal with than Jewesses or Italianas anyway. Much less of a Princess Syndrome.
 

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
I agree with this. There are a lot of lousy Italianas out there. Good mention of the worst traits of Latinas.
The way I put it, and it only applies to Italian women from NY and NJ, nowhere else.

Take the snobbiness and god complex of a Persian girl, add in the insecurity and emotional volatility of a Latina, and then throw in a light touch of ratchet hoodrat behavior. You have yourself an Italian chick from Long Island, Staten Island, or Jersey.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
The way I put it, and it only applies to Italian women from NY and NJ, nowhere else.

Take the snobbiness and god complex of a Persian girl, add in the insecurity and emotional volatility of a Latina, and then throw in a light touch of ratchet hoodrat behavior. You have yourself an Italian chick from Long Island, Staten Island, or Jersey.
AND ONLINE EVERYWHERE. Lol.
 

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
A big difference between Jewesses and Italianas that I don't know has been mentioned yet, is that Jewesses tend to be quite liberal, while Italianas tend to be quite conservative.
Yeah that is the one major downside of Jewish women, they are mostly liberal and left leaning but I have been with a few who were cool with me being a Republican. However, Italianas embody the worst traits of right wing women. It is that conveniently religious morally superior "I am a church girl" act. I find it annoying about Latinas as well, that conveniently religious act they put on but then how so many of them will go out and party hard.

What I find to be a turnoff is how self-hating and uncomfortable in their own skin Italianas are compared to Jewish women. Jewish women almost take pride in their appearance while the only time an Italian woman is proud of her own look is if she looks white AF.

BTW, all the negative things I have said about Italian American women on this thread only apply if she is:

1. From anywhere in NY or NJ

2. Looks ethnic as opposed to looking white
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top