Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Latinas and Eastern European women

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big difference between Jewesses and Italianas that I don't know has been mentioned yet, is that Jewesses tend to be quite liberal, while Italianas tend to be quite conservative.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I'm pretty mad because I love me some curly haired beauties that look racially ambiguous
I'd go for the half latina/half white ones, they're easier to deal with than Jewesses or Italianas anyway. Much less of a Princess Syndrome.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. There are a lot of lousy Italianas out there. Good mention of the worst traits of Latinas.
The way I put it, and it only applies to Italian women from NY and NJ, nowhere else.

Take the snobbiness and god complex of a Persian girl, add in the insecurity and emotional volatility of a Latina, and then throw in a light touch of ratchet hoodrat behavior. You have yourself an Italian chick from Long Island, Staten Island, or Jersey.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I put it, and it only applies to Italian women from NY and NJ, nowhere else.

Take the snobbiness and god complex of a Persian girl, add in the insecurity and emotional volatility of a Latina, and then throw in a light touch of ratchet hoodrat behavior. You have yourself an Italian chick from Long Island, Staten Island, or Jersey.
AND ONLINE EVERYWHERE. Lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big difference between Jewesses and Italianas that I don't know has been mentioned yet, is that Jewesses tend to be quite liberal, while Italianas tend to be quite conservative.
Yeah that is the one major downside of Jewish women, they are mostly liberal and left leaning but I have been with a few who were cool with me being a Republican. However, Italianas embody the worst traits of right wing women. It is that conveniently religious morally superior "I am a church girl" act. I find it annoying about Latinas as well, that conveniently religious act they put on but then how so many of them will go out and party hard.

What I find to be a turnoff is how self-hating and uncomfortable in their own skin Italianas are compared to Jewish women. Jewish women almost take pride in their appearance while the only time an Italian woman is proud of her own look is if she looks white AF.

BTW, all the negative things I have said about Italian American women on this thread only apply if she is:

1. From anywhere in NY or NJ

2. Looks ethnic as opposed to looking white