"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Latin women

supernaut41

New Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Any DJ's (NOT high schoolers!)have any feedback on Latin women. I've dated a few and they seem to have a different outlook than American Women;different morals,philosophy, "love from the heart, not the mind" as one put it. Just looking to pad my arsenal if anyone's got anything.
Keep DJ'ing!....Mark
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

italostud

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
804
Reaction score
7
Age
45
Yeah, they're great in bed. Very sensual. But also very jealous. The like to have unprotected sex, that's why you see so many walking around with 3 kids.




BTW, these are just generalizations based upon what I've seen. Your mileage may vary.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Love 'em. You find a good one to be by your side and you will be a very happy man ;)
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
absolutely Love them!!!!!!!!!!!! I only went out with one white girl in my life, I went out with one spanish and I havent turned back since....

They just know how to treat a man...The only thing is, you gotta find the ones thats parents have just come over here, because they still enforce the strict respect that they have in their countries....Dont go for the ones (though there are some exceptions) thats family has been here for generations because they become to "Americanized" and they lose the respect.

They love a man in control....they feed off of knowing he has some kind of power....I mentioned this in a post a few months ago....Some of my relatives are "connected" Italians....These girls new it and they loved me because they thought since they were in and everyone knows what kind of guys they are, that I am the same way....and they ate it up, everyone of them....

now Im not really like my uncles, but they saw me as that...point is, if you act like you dont take sh*t from nobody and you can protect them, they will treat you like gold and do everything (and I mean everything) you say

At least thats my experiences with them....I went out with several, and i gotta say, they all blew away the white girl I went out with...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

supernaut41

New Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Thank for the post "Lost".I agree with pretty much everything you say.I live just outside DC, and most of the Latinas are new here and definately have more respect for a man/ and are alot less complicated than white chicks here.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
ok, so if you strike out with white chicks, try a latin chick that's used to a male chauvinistic society? That's pathetic for both you and her. Get a girl with some balls, and maybe some of it will rub off on you.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Wow, crank, you're a cranky bastard arent you, lololol.....Lighten up brother, these girls got balls too, dont ever try to fight a guy with a latin chick, those girls will throw down like they are men, lolol.
 

drumr2

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Southern California
I've found that girls from ANY race other than "American" are ideal in relationships. American girls (and this is coming from a White guy) are the most self-absorbed women on this planet. Even women from other countries really look at them and their ridiculous theories on love and dating as something very, very odd.

They read WAY too much into everything, and generally try to "think" too much about things that should normally come from the heart. They lack that sense of romatisim, and I pretty much blame the whole feminist movement that has literally engulfed this nation.

Women from other cultures, (and I know from dating experiance) don't worry themselves with fnatical, superficial things. If they like you, they give you their hearts, plain and simple. That's the way it should be.

GO for the international babes, and you'll never come back. :D
 

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
144
Reaction score
3
Location
Canada
Latin girls are great. They're awesome in bed, and are willing to try new things. They can also drink you under the table! LoL.

They're also loyal, if they like you - they stick with you. They get really protective as well, it's great when your Latin GF punks off other girls, or gives them the stiff one eye.

I've noticed they also prefer dating white guys - a girl from the Dominican told me that she prefers white guys simply because latino's were always "trying to be in control" and they "play mind games". <---- direct quotes.

I hate generalizing, but I have to admit; Latina's do seem better than white girls. I'l give you one example that will blow your mind; after a night of mind-bending sex with my Spanish lover, she cooked me a no holds barred Brazillian FEAST. Like, mounds of mash potatoes, beans and rice and sh1t. And this kick-ass spicy yet cold nacho dip stuff.

What the hell!?! Sex and meal? I've never heard of a white girl doing that.....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
144
Reaction score
3
Location
Canada
oh, another thing. .... When Latina's get older, they're usually very upfront about what they want FINANCIALLY from a man.. I.e. goldigging.... because every latin girl i know wants to have kids... and kids consume lots of cash.....
 

pharoh

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
You chinese homes? if so, I gotta give u some props for seducing a latin women.;)
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah, they're great...Im not raggin on white girls, there are some out there that are great....My personal taste is Italian/Spanish type, I usually stick to those just because I like the look....Dark skin, dark hair (plus Im italian)....Some asian chicks get my attention too, but nothing does it for me like a latina!!!!
 

Spiter

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by supernaut41
Any DJ's (NOT high schoolers!)have any feedback on Latin women.
Yeah, some of them are hairy, don't date the hairy ones. Some of them are so sexy. Some of them are freaky with their makeup. I prefer the so sexy ones. Some of them burp and have bad manners.

I'm going after a latina right now, one of the so sexy ones. These babes need to learn to have protected sex. I don't really have any input on this topic, I just like hot latinas, that's all.
 

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
144
Reaction score
3
Location
Canada
Originally posted by pharoh
You chinese homes? if so, I gotta give u some props for seducing a latin women.;)
Actually, I'm half Asian..... halfbreeds get the best of both worlds :)

Theres another thing about latin chicks - you don't really have to seduce them... If you don't walk up to them, then they'l usually walk up to you. They're cool like that.

....man...... .

my next GF is going to be LATIN.... this thread has done it's work.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I know you don't want my input, but I'm going to give you it just for comparison. Latin genes are very dominant, as you already are well aware of. They dominate over western genes in my opinion, in the sense that latin girls are much more outgoing. As someone already said, they speak from the heart and not the mind. Which in context basically equals to them going for what they want, when they want it; and when they want it, they'll do anything to get it. However, that dominant gene they carry I've noticed has sometimes led to unfaithfulness since they are so exploring, they want new experiences. Though, again, it can also be the other way where they can be very faithful as well.

So, there's pros and cons to everything.
 

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
A few things that I've noticed from latina women (here in so cali)

As a broad generality, they like to party more than white or asian girls their age. Try finding a latina that doesn't like to dance/party/occasionally drink.

They need a man in control, plain and simple. How many butch or tom boyish latina's do you meet? Virtually none. They are very much in touch with their femininity. They want you to play around, tease them, C&F, etc. You've got the b@lls, she's got the pu$$y.
 
Top