"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

latest revelation

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
well, first i want to say that. Looks dont get you ****, but a hoard of ugly chix, unless you have the personality.

That is certain. I get told i'm good looking from a dozen of good looking, ugly chix, but its always the uglies that want a relatinoship.

Well anyway, lately I've picked up my game, worked on my personatliy etc. Changed my old habits.

So there's these 2 beautiful chix in my life, one has liked me for over a year, and she's cute, but i find her annoying, but just recently got invovled physically. And now she wants a relationship, but i'm not sure if want one with her.

However, there's this other chic, that i took out on a date, and we both get along great, and we started getting phsical as well.

But she doesnt want a relatinoship. She got physical and all, and i didnt do any of the clingy stuff, like tell her how i felt or anything. I just made my move, which was, get physical showing her i liked her. But she reciprocated real well, that she liked me.

Yet she hinted with words that she didnt want a relatinoship.
Guys this is the girl, i want to be in a relatinoship with, mainly cause she's also really good looking, probrably better than the other one.

But it seems like she doesnt want a relatinoship, mainly because she's been in a relatinoship and it wasnt too good. She's also quite a busy girl, with alot of career etc. That she handles.

Does anyone have any advice in a situation like this.

I want the other girl. Just dont know how to go around it. Because after we got together. The night after the date, talking after wards seemed quite awkward as if she just wanted to stay friends. Nothing else, so she was reframing herself, from being lovey dovey or saying anything sweet. Just trying to keep it cool, like were just friends. I played along.


Any advice appreciated

Thanks!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Hey, I just read that post on. What if you think she's playing games. On the DJ bibile, because you tite arse ppl aren't helping me =p

any way it gave an excellent idea, of what to do.

Because basically the guy who posted it, went through the exact things i'm going though.

I'm in the position of in the middle. Not friends and not bf and gf. And he basically says walk away. Because you dont want to be in that position. You want to walk away, and not give her the power to manipulate her.

So guys? DO you have any suggestions on how to tell her. That i just want to be friends.. Or! Just ignore.. and dont talk from now on full stop? That sounds pretty tight though.

What about look woman. I dont want to be in this middle position.. make up your mind. friends or relatinoship?

Got any ideas

Thanks
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
So theere's a girl who wants a relationship with you, but you don't want a relationship with her, you want it with the girl who doesn't want a relationship with you. Figures :D

So what would that first girl have to do to get a relationship with you? Think about that? What would get you to get in a relationship with that girl?

If nothing, then what makes you think that the second girl would want o get in a relationship with you? If she doesn't want one, then you either have to wait till she changes her mind and then you have a relationship.
 

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Hahaha, yup life works real funny.

Any way, I've decided to make them both my friends! hahaha.

So does anyone have any ideas of a way to tell both these beauties, that its not good being in the position of Friends, and not lovers.

And just telling them both that I just want to be friends.

What a good way of saying i just want to be friends smoothly.

Because it'll be out hte blue saying, Hey lets just be friends.

Any ideas?
 
Top