Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Latest relationship Over

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably 1.5 years in this one. There were some red flags I looked over at about the 6 month mark. I’ve been concentrating on work the last 2 months to get ahead. She has just started a bit of spiteful bit*ching the last few weeks even though we still go out. I think she assumes I put work over her. It’s not so much, that but I want to get ahead not just work my life away. I’m not living with negative stress as well and even though we had a few talks about the issues. I decided I'm sick of the drama and sh*it.Its a shame but thats life

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically whatever is happening at the six month mark is a good indicator of basis of the relationship going forward. Typically at that time people should decide whether to "fish or cut bait," whether to continue on as things are or make a major change (change the relationship or walk away). Many times people are so set in the investment that they had put into the relationship during the first six months and don't feel that its worth walking away. Unfortunately, they decide to stay without redefining the nature of the relationship.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
question... who ended it?
I ended it, I got lazy round that 6 month mark and probably let this drag on a bit. Possibly I’m a bit selfish with my time atm trying to achieve my goals. I learnt from the first time round that it’s easier to cut and run then try and make two odds fit. I didn’t like the direction it was going either (as much my fault as it was hers),and could not be bothered to argue back with her.
I think I might have willed singleness on. Actually looking forward to it.

Just happy I'm not overly hung up on it.