"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Last straw for OLD lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Isn't AZ full of old people too, at least in the warm areas where the snowbirds go for the winter or move to retire? I guess Phoenix area where you're moving too would be a lot better though being a major city. I'd imagine most under 50 in AZ live there due to it being the only large city in AZ where most the jobs are.

Of course major cities will have more diverse and more younger people due to jobs and more industry and such. If you're in a top 45 metro area I don't see why OLD like match or Eharmony should be a problem to use. So many more choices, and more people working and using it due to time constraints and such. When you don't live in one and see the same suitable 35 or so women in a 60 mile radius on day after day after day with little new blood, that could be a problem. They probably have about 2,000 or more men in that same region bombarding them.

A former vendor I"m still friends with at his current job where he lives about 30 miles south of me has a college kid who just started working there because he's going to the local university. He's from Miami and thinks it's hell over here with the old people and lack of younger people and just boring he said.
It depends, there are definitely some areas that are much older and of retirement age, Lake Havasu is the first one that comes to mind. I currently live in the Tucson/Southern Arizona area and while there are a lot of people of retirement age where I live it's also a fairly young area. However, the issue I've had here is that people marry/settle down very young, I'm talking around 21, and there isn't much outside of that. Many of the women that are single and available here have a ton serious issues (drugs, criminal behavior, etc.). There are also a ton of single moms, typically hot and slutty looking Mexican girls with more issues than you can count.

There are just a lot of men and women here that are just really off so I just do my best to avoid them.

I was raised in a wealth off family so a lot of what I see and interact with here is completely alien to me, so naturally I have a hard time with dating here. Scottsdale is a more affluent area and just by living in the greater Phoenix area I'll have far greater access to a larger variety of women. Where I'm currently at I can go out on a Friday or Saturday night and see a lot of them same people there, which can be either good or bad depending upon where you are at in your life.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
It depends, there are definitely some areas that are much older and of retirement age, Lake Havasu is the first one that comes to mind. I currently live in the Tucson/Southern Arizona area and while there are a lot of people of retirement age where I live it's also a fairly young area. However, the issue I've had here is that people marry/settle down very young, I'm talking around 21, and there isn't much outside of that. Many of the women that are single and available here have a ton serious issues (drugs, criminal behavior, etc.). There are also a ton of single moms, typically hot and slutty looking Mexican girls with more issues than you can count.

There are just a lot of men and women here that are just really off so I just do my best to avoid them.

I was raised in a wealth off family so a lot of what I see and interact with here is completely alien to me, so naturally I have a hard time with dating here. Scottsdale is a more affluent area and just by living in the greater Phoenix area I'll have far greater access to a larger variety of women. Where I'm currently at I can go out on a Friday or Saturday night and see a lot of them same people there, which can be either good or bad depending upon where you are at in your life.
Same problem down here basically. Most of the younger people who do move here for jobs seem to already be married and are doing jobs like teacher or nursing, medical and move here because they need people in those fields. IN my area it seems they go away for college and eventually end up moving to places like Orlando or Tampa.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Same problem down here basically. Most of the younger people who do move here for jobs seem to already be married and are doing jobs like teacher or nursing, medical and move here because they need people in those fields. IN my area it seems they go away for college and eventually end up moving to places like Orlando or Tampa.
As I mentioned earlier, if you have nothing really tying you down I'd highly suggest moving somewhere else in your state. If you are having a difficult time with dating/social scene of your area not only does it lead to unhappiness but you are also potentially missing out on many other opportunities as well. In a younger and more vibrant area you could be making connections that might pay you massive dividends down the road.

I moved across the country to where I'm currently at a few years ago and it took me over 2 years to build up a solid social circle. From there I made some awesome connections and all that but what I was missing was opportunities to meet women. However, over the past 2 years I've slowly come to realize that what I'm truly looking for is going to be hard to come by here in my area. Granted, my planned move next year has to do with career/educational goals but I also feel my dating life will benefit from it as well.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
As I mentioned earlier, if you have nothing really tying you down I'd highly suggest moving somewhere else in your state. If you are having a difficult time with dating/social scene of your area not only does it lead to unhappiness but you are also potentially missing out on many other opportunities as well. In a younger and more vibrant area you could be making connections that might pay you massive dividends down the road.

I moved across the country to where I'm currently at a few years ago and it took me over 2 years to build up a solid social circle. From there I made some awesome connections and all that but what I was missing was opportunities to meet women. However, over the past 2 years I've slowly come to realize that what I'm truly looking for is going to be hard to come by here in my area. Granted, my planned move next year has to do with career/educational goals but I also feel my dating life will benefit from it as well.
Might even be more Cali girls there too as people from Cali moving to AZ due to lower taxes and cost of living. You're always a day trip from LA too. Lots of hotties there. Also, everyone seems to be fat around here as well. I think due to being so hot 7 months out of the year, humid and not a ton to do people just sit around at the beach here in FL and drink or don't want to go out in the heat and be active. Up in St. Louis I didn't see nearly as many land whales as I do down here.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Might even be more Cali girls there too as people from Cali moving to AZ due to lower taxes and cost of living. You're always a day trip from LA too. Lots of hotties there. Also, everyone seems to be fat around here as well. I think due to being so hot 7 months out of the year, humid and not a ton to do people just sit around at the beach here in FL and drink or don't want to go out in the heat and be active. Up in St. Louis I didn't see nearly as many land whales as I do down here.
LA is much farther away than you'd think, though a lot of the girls that go to the UofA are from CA, I'm almost 30 so I wouldn't have much in common with them lol. This also would apply to ASU, though in the Phoenix area there is just a much larger population and variety of people there, as I had mentioned earlier.

As bad as it sounds, no matter where you go in this country you are going to see a lot of fat people, though some areas are worse than others lol. I lift regularly, go hiking, swim and just active on a daily basis so I personally will not be going out with someone who doesn't take care of themselves or does not exercise/stay active.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
LA is much farther away than you'd think, though a lot of the girls that go to the UofA are from CA, I'm almost 30 so I wouldn't have much in common with them lol. This also would apply to ASU, though in the Phoenix area there is just a much larger population and variety of people there, as I had mentioned earlier.

As bad as it sounds, no matter where you go in this country you are going to see a lot of fat people, though some areas are worse than others lol. I lift regularly, go hiking, swim and just active on a daily basis so I personally will not be going out with someone who doesn't take care of themselves or does not exercise/stay active.
hiking, lower humidity. Probably why people are in better shape out there. Not eating all day long and sitting.

Man, ASU. I see their commercials on TV all the time advertising their campus on the major cable networks. They show tons of HB 10 chicks all doing outdoor stuff like hiking around in the AZ mountains and such all laughing and having a good time.

Is ASU really full of HB9 and HB10 girls like the commercials show lol? Being 30 you should go after the younger ones. They seem a lot less picky regarding money and income and not as bad at gold digging. Around here on OLD the ones, especially 30 and over, especially mid 30s are obsessed with MONEY and your income and travel, more so than looks it seems. Almost every woman I talk to on OLD 29 and over always asks be questions about my finances and job as you can see from my posts on here. The ones in their 20s usually don't ask me these types of questions that often. None of their damn business what I make before I even been on a date with you. That's just common decency. I own a small business which doesn't make me a rich man and it's fairly new because it's just over a year old so not a lot of profit rolling in yet. I changed my title from self-employed to business owner to sound more professional. When I did that I noticed a bit more attention from women when messaging them and I got more replies and more of them interested in trying to probe me about what I make and do.
 
Top