Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Last night

Aeterna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been friends with this chick for 2 years on social media. Chatted here and there but never went out. She lives 1 hr 15 minutes from me and even though I'm in her area often, I was never really free. Now I'm in her area 2 evenings a week and we started chatting last week. After some texting and a couple of phone calls, I decided to meet up with her last night for live music and drinks. She super attractive but flaky personality. We tried to get together once before, about a year ago, but something came up on her end. The 2 phone calls we had last week had a good vibe so I decided to give it a go.....

We were supposed to meet up this coming Tuesday evening since I was already going to be near her, but decided to do last night so I would have more time.

Supposed to meet at 6pm.......
5pm text from her:sorry I got off work late, so I'm running behind.
Me: no problem I'm running a little behind too
Her: ok! Would it be best to wait till Tuesday?
Me: No, I've already left and headed that way.
Her: ok I'll see you there

6:30pm (I'm literally almost to the place we were meeting at):
Her: bad news: I came home and while getting ready I got a migraine and I'm sick. Let's reschedule for Tuesday evening while you're already up here. I'm really really sorry. I'll buy you a drink to make up for your wasted gas.
Me: I literally just drove all the way here.
Her: I'm sorry.
Me: yeah. Feel better
Her: Yeah? I'm sorry
Me: me too
Her: I understand. I'm sorry. Have a good evening
Me: yeah you too
Her: there is no need to be mean. My goodness. But fine.
I never texted her back. I literally drove nearly an hour and a half to meet up. She was running AN HOUR late from working over and she didn't have the courtesy to text me and let me know until she got off work. So I could have left late or just rescheduled then without driving up there.

Then she gets sick lol. I understand women's behavior and this was no shocker. I didn't even get mad. Hell I started hitting up other chicks to make other plans as soon as she canceled. What made me mad is her playing the VICTIM card like I had just bit her head off.
I think it pissed her off that I DIDNT get all worked up over her behavior lol.

So I met another chick who was out with her friends once I got back.

Women can be frustrating but ONLY IF YOU ALLOW THEM to be!

This stuff happens to the best of us.....don't let it get to your frame.

The hilarious part: this chick is a "nail tech". Has nothing going for her besides her bytchy attitude and looks I guess lol.

Its good to have options. I'm waiting for a text back from this chick apologizing again to which I will respond "Good thing I double booked" lol.

Keep on keeping on gents.
You’re better than me, man. I leave women on read who flake on me.

Hell, I don’t even take women out on dates until after I slept with them.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything past 1/2 hour of driving, I generally see if they can meet me halfway on a first meet up as a general rule due to $hit like this.

At least if I know they have to exert some effort, the flake rate will be minimized and I know their interest level will be somewhat higher.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Driving any significant distance for the sole purpose of seeing a woman -- that you're trying to bang-- can be seen as over-pursuit. Obviously in certain locales or regions of the country it can't be avoided, and is necessary to get out and go on dates. But it does have cues of neediness and scarcity.

I think this was a factor here. Also, the OP changed up his schedule slightly to have more time with her, so this was no longer a "I'm going to be there for xyz, want to meet up for a bit?" proposition -- it turned into "I'm driving an hour+ for you."