Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Last night

Glassguy

Reaction score
Been friends with this chick for 2 years on social media. Chatted here and there but never went out. She lives 1 hr 15 minutes from me and even though I'm in her area often, I was never really free. Now I'm in her area 2 evenings a week and we started chatting last week. After some texting and a couple of phone calls, I decided to meet up with her last night for live music and drinks. She super attractive but flaky personality. We tried to get together once before, about a year ago, but something came up on her end. The 2 phone calls we had last week had a good vibe so I decided to give it a go.....

We were supposed to meet up this coming Tuesday evening since I was already going to be near her, but decided to do last night so I would have more time.

Supposed to meet at 6pm.......
5pm text from her:sorry I got off work late, so I'm running behind.
Me: no problem I'm running a little behind too
Her: ok! Would it be best to wait till Tuesday?
Me: No, I've already left and headed that way.
Her: ok I'll see you there

6:30pm (I'm literally almost to the place we were meeting at):
Her: bad news: I came home and while getting ready I got a migraine and I'm sick. Let's reschedule for Tuesday evening while you're already up here. I'm really really sorry. I'll buy you a drink to make up for your wasted gas.
Me: I literally just drove all the way here.
Her: I'm sorry.
Me: yeah. Feel better
Her: Yeah? I'm sorry
Me: me too
Her: I understand. I'm sorry. Have a good evening
Me: yeah you too
Her: there is no need to be mean. My goodness. But fine.
I never texted her back. I literally drove nearly an hour and a half to meet up. She was running AN HOUR late from working over and she didn't have the courtesy to text me and let me know until she got off work. So I could have left late or just rescheduled then without driving up there.

Then she gets sick lol. I understand women's behavior and this was no shocker. I didn't even get mad. Hell I started hitting up other chicks to make other plans as soon as she canceled. What made me mad is her playing the VICTIM card like I had just bit her head off.
I think it pissed her off that I DIDNT get all worked up over her behavior lol.

So I met another chick who was out with her friends once I got back.

Women can be frustrating but ONLY IF YOU ALLOW THEM to be!

This stuff happens to the best of us.....don't let it get to your frame.

The hilarious part: this chick is a "nail tech". Has nothing going for her besides her bytchy attitude and looks I guess lol.

Its good to have options. I'm waiting for a text back from this chick apologizing again to which I will respond "Good thing I double booked" lol.

Keep on keeping on gents.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is extremely common.

Many women have become so entitled, and so accustomed to certain beta behavior from men that it has lead them to become narcissistic. In this case, if she wanted to cancel on your, fine no big deal, but she could have given you more advanced notice. Not doing so was disrespectful to you but her entitlement couldn't allow her to see that. And when you showed up for yourself and told her how her decision to do that impacted you, and you did it in a perfectly reasonable way without getting upset or raging at her, her entitlement couldn't handle it and she fell into the victim stance, which I see a lot of women do. Any time you are upset or disappointed in something they do, they play the victim (not all women of course but I see it a lot). You didn't do anything wrong here.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah this is extremely common.

Many women have become so entitled, and so accustomed to certain beta behavior from men that it has lead them to become narcissistic. In this case, if she wanted to cancel on your, fine no big deal, but she could have given you more advanced notice. Not doing so was disrespectful to you but her entitlement couldn't allow her to see that. And when you showed up for yourself and told her how her decision to do that impacted you, and you did it in a perfectly reasonable way without getting upset or raging at her, her entitlement couldn't handle it and she fell into the victim stance, which I see a lot of women do. Any time you are upset or disappointed in something they do, they play the victim (not all women of course but I see it a lot). You didn't do anything wrong here.
Yeah I know I did nothing wrong. Its just funny how these women can't handle someone not arguing over something like this. And I don't argue.
She may not text back. If she does I think no response is the best response. She's already proven that anything said to her will turn her into the "poor me" victim.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's already proven that anything said to her will turn her into the "poor me" victim.
I've been trying to move on from a girl I dated for a year who did that to me all the time. Enforcing my boundaries bluntly, and without anger, was usually met with a teary, "Why are you being so mean to me!!"

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn't respect my time and me she doesn't deserve a reply to her sh1ty excuse. Good thing that you find alternative.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women’s inability to understand the simple logic of personal accountability for words and actions is still appalling to me and I agave great difficulty with it. I have no problem calling them out or appearing “mean”. The whole reason they are so bratty and entitled is that we men have stopped putting them in their place and exercising our God-given authority. Men today are afraid to offend, and women are lost without our guidance and authority.

When children lose their authority figures in their lives they become monsters. This is what has happened to women. They have imploded due to the lack of authority and moral compass which they do not innately possess. Women are quite literally ships without rudders in the absence of male authority and guidance.

How many dominant, clear-thinking and authoritative (but kindly and morally authoritative) men are left in the world? Precious few. The man who embraces his God-given authority over women has an incalculable advantage.

If we men started doing this, these behavioral issues would cease.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think calling women out is something we emotionally feel like doing, but is seldom worth the effort. I think its easier to just write them off and move on.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think calling women out is something we emotionally feel like doing, but is seldom worth the effort. I think its easier to just write them off and move on.
Respectfully, I think it’s worth the effort simply based on principle. If all men were to administer repercussions for bad behavior, that bad behavior would die out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been friends with this chick for 2 years on social media. Chatted here and there but never went out. She lives 1 hr 15 minutes from me and even though I'm in her area often, I was never really free. Now I'm in her area 2 evenings a week and we started chatting last week. After some texting and a couple of phone calls, I decided to meet up with her last night for live music and drinks. She super attractive but flaky personality. We tried to get together once before, about a year ago, but something came up on her end. The 2 phone calls we had last week had a good vibe so I decided to give it a go.....

We were supposed to meet up this coming Tuesday evening since I was already going to be near her, but decided to do last night so I would have more time.

Her: bad news: I came home and while getting ready I got a migraine and I'm sick. Let's reschedule for Tuesday evening while you're already up here. I'm really really sorry. I'll buy you a drink to make up for your wasted gas.
I never texted her back. I literally drove nearly an hour and a half to meet up. She was running AN HOUR late from working over and she didn't have the courtesy to text me and let me know until she got off work. So I could have left late or just rescheduled then without driving up there.

Then she gets sick lol. I understand women's behavior and this was no shocker. I didn't even get mad. Hell I started hitting up other chicks to make other plans as soon as she canceled. What made me mad is her playing the VICTIM card like I had just bit her head off.

The hilarious part: this chick is a "nail tech". Has nothing going for her besides her bytchy attitude and looks I guess lol.

Its good to have options. I'm waiting for a text back from this chick apologizing again to which I will respond "Good thing I double booked" lol.

I think red pill rage is inevitable.

There comes a point where you see the matrix and you unplug.

Women are incapable of being what men want.

Glass mate, not you or I will be the ones that sort out women. Men used to take out the belt and treat women like kids. In modern times, the best revenge is living a great life.

I couldn't care if a woman is a barista. the parameters are feminine, young, fit, and cooperative. Or #next!

Enjoy the decline. She has the wall and disillusionment awaiting her. Find hotter and younger. The best revenge is having a great life and pulling hot young girls while running into the train wrecks from the past.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. there is no sweeter feel then seeing the dumpster fire of modern left over waman from the past. #goodriddance

Glassguy

Reaction score
I still have 4 current options. Smashed 2 and headed to a drinks/bowling date as we speak.

Thread was not to complain, but rather show that these women are unavoidable no matter how well we screen out women.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
She super attractive but flaky personality.
It doesn't matter how attractive she is, why would you tolerate a flaky girl? If she flakes it's simply means low interest on her part. Life's too short to waste it on low interest women.

If all men were to administer repercussions for bad behavior, that bad behavior would die out.
Sadly the vast majority of men lack any sort of self respect and simply tolerate bad behaviour for the slim chance of some poosey.

If a woman doesn't respect my time and me she doesn't deserve a reply to her sh1ty excuse.
Amen to that

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What really happened is either some other dude called her up or she simply changed her mind because she didn't feel like it, so she came up with these lies.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She basically informed you, without saying it, that she didn't want to meet you that evening. The flake was coming.

Happened to me last year, I was trying to schedule a meetup with a girl who lived in another town. She said something along the lines of "well, I have friends coming to visit me that weekend, and the following weekend I have a work function. I could meet this weekend, but it's Mother's Day and I don't want to interfere with your plans if you have any."

I didn't have plans, but if I had scheduled something for Mother's Day weekend, she would have flaked. She told me.

My response was "haha no worries, sounds like you're pretty booked for the time being. Let me know if you get a free weekend, it would be great to see you." And that was that. She hit me up a few months later, by which point I was gone.

Unless it's a firm "yes" and not a "yes, but" then you're good to go. If there's any half-measure in her verbiage when scheduling, she's flaking. Women often avoid confrontation until it cannot be avoided any longer.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to read a post that is keeping it real (we all have these situations from time to time).

I have a five to ten minute rule on lateness. If I'm really interested, I'll wait ten. If not, it's five. Several times, I've had calls or texts about them "being there" but it was past the cut off point and I'd already left. Their next fellow should thank me for their punctuality and I'd like to punch (not really, but anyway) the guy before me for allowing them to get by on their bad manners.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man. Handled it perfectly.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been friends with this chick for 2 years on social media.
Just with that first line I know whats coming....
FRIENDS??? 2 YEARS??? come on, man.

chatting, texting, phone calls = free attention.
live music and drinks = free entertainment
She super attractive but flaky personality =you want her, but she's already shown that she's not interested
We tried to get together once before, about a year ago, but something came up on her end. = you tried, but she kockblocked you
The 2 phone calls we had last week had a good vibe so I decided to give it a go = you failed to move on

So now she realises that she's agreed to a date with someone that she's not really interested in:

5pm text from her:sorry BS EXCUSE, so I'm running behind.
Her: ok! Would it be best to wait till SOME RANDOM FUTURE DATE?
Me: No, YOU STUPID FLAKY BIATCH I've already left and headed that way.
Her: ok I'll see you there [NOT]

Her: bad news: [I REALLY AM A STUPID FLAKY BIATCH AND I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR YOU. HERE'S MY BS EXCUSE:] I came home and while getting ready I got a migraine and I'm sick. Let's reschedule for SOME RANDOM FUTURE DATE WHEN I WILL PROBABLY FLAKE AGAIN. I'm really really sorry [NOT]. I'll buy you a drink to make up for your wasted gas.
Me: yeah. Feel better [YOU DIRTY LYING SKANK]
Her: I understand. I'm sorry. Have a good evening SUCKER
Her: there is no need to be mean. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH ZERO CONSEQUENCES BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN. My goodness. But fine.

[I think that she wanted to cancel, but she didn't have the guts to do it. But she really didn't feel like meeting you, so in the end she just did whatever the hell she wanted and made up some BS lies to make herself look like less of a total kunt (which she is).]

I agree about double booking and even triple booking, but what's better than double booking is to get flaky biatches like these that have no enthusiasm out of your life completely.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless it's a firm "yes" and not a "yes, but" then you're good to go. If there's any half-measure in her verbiage when scheduling, she's flaking. Women often avoid confrontation until it cannot be avoided any longer.
Gold

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just with that first line I know whats coming....
FRIENDS??? 2 YEARS??? come on, man.

chatting, texting, phone calls = free attention.
Are you a drama queen much?

At one point before I had problems with my FB account, I had nearly the 5k friend max.

She was one of those "friends". Thats what they are called when you add someone or they add you. Must seem shocking, but its the way it is.

Literally had 2 5 minute conversations with her on the phone and several texts throughout last week. I know what you are inferring, and you couldnt be further from reality.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This chick actually texted me this morning, hinting around to find out if I was still interested in meeting up with her tomorrow while in her area.
My response was simple:
"I have no interest in meeting up with you. Your lack of respect of my time was entirely unacceptable. That will not work for me. I wish you the best."
@Atom Smasher is right. Its a totally detached response. Completely emotionless. Indifferent.

I can only imagine the emotions she is feeling while reading that response. Rejection. Being called out. All of her outs taken away.
Its funny really actually lol.

Welcome to 2021.