Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Last night

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
I went to a get together at a good friend’s house and ran into some chick that I had only seen twice five years ago. It was a good 10 of us and I direct the flow of the conversation as I usually do. Three hours later, I focus on the chick and she tells me that she had a crush on me 5 years ago and I told her, that tonight is her night and I went for the kiss. Then she Told me kiss her in the cheek and I smirked, then backed away and told her that today was her only chance. We start making out, did want I wanted with her. After she tells me, “you’ve been with a lot of girls since I last saw you right”, I smirked then said “I have some experience then she laughed.


Point is, always direct the conversation at get togethers, don’t be scared to pull the move with the chick your connecting with and act like you are on demand.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top