Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Last night: trouble getting erection: where do I get from here with plate?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pill should and can be used for short term and use minimum dose required. IMHO the best situation for a man is a man who has incredible social pull has many women who desire him that way, where he can easily keep his masculinity taken care of several days a week. Or a wife or live in gf who see's him in a good light who is very interested in sex with him, so not many days pass in a week where they aren't having sex. The erection issues are a sign of psychology issues or some physical issues. IMHO the psychology issues are underrated. Give most men a sexually exciting babe who can't get enough of him and most mens erection problems will go away.

Droughts will mess a man up, eventually deadening his sex drive.

Also being in a bad relationship where a man is starved for effection will bleed down his desire, and kill his sexuality.

Reaction score
I experienced the same thing in my early 50s. 8 to 10 testosterone pellets every 5 months or so, and I'm a hard as a teenager on demand and multiple times per day until they start to run out at about 4 1/2 months.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I experienced the same thing in my early 50s. 8 to 10 testosterone pellets every 5 months or so, and I'm a hard as a teenager on demand and multiple times per day until they start to run out at about 4 1/2 months.
Is your sex life treating you well? Sex on demand without hurdles and games to get to the puzzy?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Started taking very small dosage of Zoloft (treats premature ejaculation) ~April 2nd as I think I was cumming faster than I wanted.
Zoloft is being prescribed for pre-mature ejaculation? I've never heard of this..... I've heard of doctors prescribing numbing agents that guys would rub on their c0ck to prevent PE but I've never heard of zoloft for that purpose.....

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP here.

It looks like it was probably 100% the zoloft causing the issue.

I wasn't getting morning woods, now 7 days off it I am.

A Plate (main plate) came over Tues and Wednesday night this week. Had sex 3x in 2.5 days but used viagara each time. Pretty good sex actually. Had no erection issues. Not sure if I needed it or not. Too scared not to use it!

Plate no. 2 who I could not get it up with on 4th date reinitiated contact with me before I did. I think I pissed her off though bc she text me one night at 7 pm and I didn't respond until the following day bc I had main plate over. She agreed to grab take out with me on Saturday but has since gone really cold...I know ill advised, but I actually called her and left a message this morning, just playfully laid out the facts about why I wasn't able to get it up and was cool if she wanted to go in a different direction, but if not, like to see her Saturday. Now that she's gone cold, of course, I'm honestly even more interested in her.

Plate no.3 and the easiest lay is the one I'm least interested in but I'm going to set up something with her next week to just ensure regular sex and so I dont get too thirsty for the other plates.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are waaay too insecure about this. Zoloft and many other similar medications tend to make your little friend numb. They also inhibit Serotonin re-uptake which translates to delayed ejaculation.

So the medication had that effect on you. So what? You’re off it now so it should be business as usual. Leaving a message with that girl was probably not the best idea as it showed you were insecure about it.

Women usually adopt the mindset of the man they’re with in any given situation. If you conveyed that it was no big deal to you, it wouldn’t have been any big deal to her. Women do not think for themselves. They look around at others to see how they “should” think.

Ever see a little toddler fall down and they immediately look at the parent to see if they should freak out or not? If the parent reacts with amusement, they will take the fall with a grain of salt. If the parent freaks out (“Oh no! Are you ok?!?!”), the kid will start wailing.

Women are children.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed atom smasher.

When it happened, or erection didn't happen, should have just laughed it off..it just caught me off guard..

Calling her today was a bit of a hail mary...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I’ve thrown a few Hail Marys in my day. It’s understandable that your issue was a concern. But when dealing with women, the trick is to convey that it’s no big deal, even it requires a little acting. They always pick up on your own assessment of things.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women usually adopt the mindset of the man they’re with in any given situation. If you conveyed that it was no big deal to you, it wouldn’t have been any big deal to her. Women do not think for themselves. They look around at others to see how they “should” think.
Thanks brother..And this is a really good insight above.

Lesson learned...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op here. Just an update.

Pretty good outcome to this.

Met chick that I couldn't get it up with last night.

Went to her place last night and had sex, no issues. Did use viagara as insurance and sex was good.

Seems like I was able to recover fine from this.

Seemed to bother me far more than her...

One other thing to add...this chick seems to be a little clumsy in bed. like not great with giving bj's. I think that may have also contributed to the issue..