Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

last days of school as a senior

adam22

Don Juan
Reaction score
well my last week of school is coming up and i always see these hot sophs and other underclassmen that give me eye contact at lunch and the halls. what are some good lines to get their numbers before summer? and should i just stop girls in the hallway? i mean i am a senior and ill never see htem again so what is ur advice to help me? and i approached this one girl and asked if she wanted to hang out a couple weeks ago but she said she had work. but it was weird cause i got her number anyway but havent called back since yet she still always stares at me and stuff. u think she was interested in me or just randomly giving her number out?

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
What, you think you're going to live forever? Fear is the mind-killer: face it, let it pass through you, and only you will remain. And, just do it.

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude were friggin SENIORS for cryin out loud. Why settle for hot sophs or upperclassmen when we have a plethora of gorgeous college-age chicks who we will be meeting soon? My advice to you is to NOT focus on DJ'ing girls in your last week but rather cherishing the friendships that you have had in HS but will end due to a parting of ways. In my view thats WAY more important than getting the number of an underclassmen that come september will probably be with someone else in high school. Broes before hoes my friend.

adam22

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah u guys are right. i want to cherish my friendships and be with all my buds the last weeks of school but also want to be with hot girls this summer. if that girl told me she had work which i think might have been a lie but stares at me and gave me her number is she interested? but i havent called her and it was three weeks ago. and for all u hs and college guys especially seniors read RICH COHENS LAKE EFFECT. HONESTLY IT IS THE BEST BOOK IVE EVER READ ABOUT GROWING UP AND FRIENDSHIP AND HOW THINGS CHANGE

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, did you ever consider that maybe she did have to work? If she gave you your number than go ahead and set something up... You have nothing to loose by it. Same goes for the other chicks you noticed. They will be estatic that a Sr asked for their number and you have some pretty good chances. Just pull them over in the hall or whatever, its either that or dont do anything at all... remember "Hesitation leads to masterbation."