"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Last Day Of School

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Todays going to be my last day of school!! Can I get a ol' "H*LL YEAH"?

Any others....?

P.S When your last day comes make it memorable. DO whatever it takes.

I made a t-shirt that I'm going to wear today that says, "I GOT "ER" DONE! on the front and on the back it says, BIZZLE at the top. Then it says SENIORS RULE 04'

Disclaimer...Some of you may have no idea what "I got "er" done means. Only ones that live in the south will probably understand it.:p
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
SOOOOO..... why don't you explain what it means. Is it like I ****ed her? Just a guess. I dunno.

School sucks. Better go to college
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
My last day was this past wednesday. It was only a half day. We mainly just went to some senior assembly. As I was leaving I looked around and realized how much I wasn't going to miss that sh!t hole.

"Get Er Done" is a saying of a popular comic from the south. Funny a$$ dude if you ask me. He's got a 30 minute special coming up on comedy central. I'm not sure of his name, but he's country as hell.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Yes, his name is Larry The Cable Guy.

"Get Er Done" is what he says, so I put on my shirt "I got "er" done"

So when I wrote it on my shirt I was implying that I finished highschool.....:D
 
Top