Last CHANCE!!!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOUR Last CHANCE!!!

School is almost out for me, it's over for some already, BUT time is wineding down. Their no time to waste.
LAST DAYS OF THE SCHOOL, CAN'T HOLD ANYTHING BACK NOW!!
So if u see the girl you've had your eye on, don't hesitate. Your not going to see them for a long time. If you do good, you got her, but if you don't you just have to avoid her for a few days and then SCHOOL'S OUT. They will only remember you as being confident because you approached them. This will give you a good start for next year.

LAST DAYS OF THE SEASON, CAN'T HOLD ANYTHING BACK NOW (in your studies and with girls)!!

Last edited:

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm feeling you man. The last days of school are the best. I go absolutly insane.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, say something crazy, do something crazy, slap that @$$, do something. Have fun, and YOU DONT WANT TO LEAVE SCHOOL KNOWING THAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING.

HAVE NO REGERTS!!!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Exactly, say something crazy, do something crazy, slap that @$$, do something. Have fun, and YOU DONT WANT TO LEAVE SCHOOL KNOWING THAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING.

HAVE NO REGERTS!!!
girls will probably think youre a ***** for waiting until the last day of school.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think/worry to much about it. They'll think you've changed (PIMP), or "if" they do think ur a ***** for waiting (which they won't if you act confident and your having fun), your not going to see them for a VERY LONG time.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, ONLY TO GAIN.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time is almost up.

Just like in track when your at the final straight away, YOU HAVE ONE LAST CHANCE, GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU GOT.

crazysheep4

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is especially true for guys like me who are gonna be graduating. Gotta do it now or never.

Hah, after reading this thread I got all psyched and now I'm ready to insane at school for the next couple weeks, I graduate in the middle of june.

LETS FVCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fvck yea

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should never of waited to the last days of school.. but whats done is done.

Go for it.