Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

"********" language

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
first line is ******** sayings
second line is what they mean in English

"Money isn't important."
But it's important enough that I'm bringing it up. I just don't want to scare you off too soon or bruise your ego.

"Looks aren't important."
Which is why I have pictures of Heath Ledger on my wall and not Stephen Hawking.

"I love you."
Now, YOU say it.

"I want a sensitive guy."
I want someone I can dominate.

"How about I call you?"
Flush my phone number.

"I have nothing to wear."
I have 4 closets full of **** I've worn once, if at all.

"Does this make me look fat?"
Do you want sex ever again?

"Oh look, flowers!"
Buy me some now.

"He's a nice guy."
I couldn't be less interested.

"I'm really busy."
No.

"Yes."
No.

"No."
You'll never hear a woman say this, so it doesn't matter anyway.

"I don't care."
I DO care, you should be able to read my mind.

"What are you thinking about?"
Tell me you love me and you're not just playing me.

"What's your phone number, in case something comes up?"
I'm going to break the date, but don't have the balls to tell you to your face I don't want to go out.

"What an *******. I hate that guy."
I want to **** him six ways from Sunday. I love drama.

"I hate drama."
I love the attention.

"Tell me if you're going to ***."
Think about where my teeth are right now.

"It's a good size."
It's small.

"Size doesn't matter."
Which is why I own a vibrator.

"There aren't any good men in this town."
I'm a ***** or am so neurotic I can't keep a guy.

:D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top