“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lancelot, Guinevere, King Arthur

Ulex

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Europe
Guys, for those who now the legend, I’m in Lancelot’s skin:

There’s this 29 years old blonde girl who’s going to marry with a rich older and ugly guy. There’s no turning back on this: family involved, property, …

Nevertheless she’s fallen for me (I’m too sexy and charming) and for the last two months we have been together secretly whenever we can (we both attend the same university). She let me kiss her, hold her, touch her everywhere. Not explicit sex yet, but it I’ll happen. We both accept the situation.

I really don’t care if this is not a stable and normal LTR, because I like to be single and free. I also haven’t closed the door to other girls who may show in my life.

Guys, this is not LJBF situation. What do you think if this? Am I being a DJ? I really enjoy this girl.

Ulex
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
She is obviously a class-A hoe but if you want to do it, go for it.

I feel for the older chump though... but if he is enough of a chump to want to marry a gold-digger, what the hell...

Dietzcoi
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
She sounds like a piece of crap.....her family is FORCING her to marry some guy, sounds like trailer park trash....


And she phucking around on the side already....YOu really shouldn't care what happens to her, she doesn't believe in the sanctity of marriage or relationships...so you won't last even if she did leave him....best thing to happen to you would be for her to get married, let the rich dude pay for her sins...
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
If you remember what happened to Lancelot after the whole affair came to light he ran away into exile. It didn't end well for him and it won't end well for you.

-Grey Fox
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Those who ignore history are destined to repeat it.

Okay, so King Arthur is legend.

I do understand the lure of a beautiful woman. The fact that she is betrothed to some other is of no consequence. The fact that you write to us speaks loudly that you know this behavior is less than savory.

Will you always be a slave to your physical wants? Can you not master your testosterone?

Grow up! Be a man and let a woman find comfort in the arms of a man with enough character to be a king.
 
Top