Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lance Armstrong

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know what the media is like in the USA but here in the UK, they are really laying into the bloke.
frist off, yes he is a cheat, a perpetual habitual cheat, a liar and a shameless one it would seem to me.
what I find about the situation is the huge hypocrisy and the pack mentality to lay into one man.
the sport as a whole was corrupt, he couldnt have done what he had without assistance and others doing the same.
he wasnt the only cheater and liar, yet he is taking all the flak.
Armstrong is being villified to try and cleanse the sport, to exorcise its ghosts and on this issue I have some sympathy with him.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, but he sued other people that tried to say he was a liar, he called THOSE people liars and generally acted like an a hole. He made OTHER athletes lives unbearable with his accusations against them, and (from what seems to be accepted in the cycling arena), was nothing less than a bully. Backed by a heavy army, true, but still a bully.

He has just been stripped of his olympic medal.

He went to Oprah in an orchestrated attempt to 'fess up' and get some public sympathy. In fact Oprah needed his interview to boost her flagging ratings as well, but that's another story.

All a crock of sh1t.

All those 'others' you talk about - don't worry, they will come out of the puss infested wound and be hammered as well. There will be a looooooong line of people that Mr A will put in the barrel.

But this guy - a role model to cancer survivors no less - was THE poster boy of cycling. He took all the good that came to him.

And he fvcked up.

So no, I wont be crying over his 'tough times.'

In fact, I'll be throwing his book into the trash.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another celebrity I couldn't care a fvck about.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
HeadLightsOn said:
Ok, but he sued other people that tried to say he was a liar, he called THOSE people liars and generally acted like an a hole...
yeah thats the bit that I find really distasteful, tried to sue that many people he cant even remember who they are, to cover his own ar$e. those people have an absolute right imo to go after him now, the rest of the hyenas though, pretending cycling will now be squeaky clean also pi$$ me off

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His former sponsors are going to sue him for the money they paid him over the years, which is several million dollars. I wouldn't be surprised if he is the next celebrity bankruptcy.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Just another celebrity I couldn't care a fvck about.
I have the same sentiment. There are more important things happening in the world like people being oppressed or getting killed that I'd rather hear about on TV as opposed to Lance Armstrong.

I'm sure Oprah is happy though (higher ratings).

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liestrong

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is to show that people turn to God and become all nice only when they are dying. But then, if miracle happens, and money flow in, people become corrupt.

If he Dopestrong was concerned about his reputation and millions around the world that believed into him, he'd shut up, and take his secret to the grave with him.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you finish second to Lance without doping or raise more than $64 million for cancer, calling dying children in hospitals around the world daily to say you care about them and are thinking about them? No? Then you have nothing to say.

Floyd Landis and Alberto Contador were also popped for doping post-Tour de France victory and they were swept under the rug. Funny how no one heard that. I can almost guarantee that ******* Tyler Hamilton was doping but instead will join in running his faggot mouth.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
he did all he could to win. he may confess and all but he already won.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's still not a single test that conclusively proves he doped. He should have kept his yap shut. The Opera interview made me cringe.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
the guy was suposed to die of CANCER, for god's sake, and he BEAT it, so I think that he has SOME slack coming, and that he's an idiot for breaking weak about it.