Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LAHWF pranks are essence of Don Juan skills, my opinion

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else think prank videos like

Does anyone else think prank videos like this are what it really means to be a DOn Juan ??

Ive been watching a lot of youtube lately, and I see guys like this who have the courage to approach beautiful women. Guys like LAHWF, Andrew Hales, Simplepickup

it makes me think why dont I try silly things like this in real life?

ok here's a quick example video, it's two young guys (i think theyre in high school) who go around and ask to take pictures with beautiful women.

I dont have the courage to look a beautiful cashier in the eye, and frankly I dont understand how two kids like this have the courage to joke around with beautiful girls. is it just an American thing?

help me you guys

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is because of the motives and intentions. We approach girls with the intentions of getting their numbers and going out on dates with them, they don't. I am subscribed to both and they approach girls with the intentions of being funny and awkward. Even if simplepickup tries to pickup girls they don't take it serious and are really just trying to make us laugh.

We are so fixated on a certain outcome (getting their numbers and dating them) that we are scared to approach them with possibility the outcome won't be what we want. They on the other hand are not really fixated on a certain outcome,they just want to entertain the audience.

So I say its an outcome dependent and a fear of rejection thing we have. What it really means to be don juan is being outcome independent. Having a care free attitude ,brushing off rejections, and depedestalizing females.

B

BeDJ

Think to yourself,

Will I ever see these chicks ever again in my lifetime?

That's my mindset. All the approaches I do is a fleeting moment. An opportunity to have hot monkey sex later. You get the number or you get rejected, either way, you wake up the next day like the interaction never happened.

I walk outside and see everything as my playground. Simply giving a smile is all it takes to open interactions. You will never know where the conversation ends up. It's these small interactions that develop social warmth over time. The beauty of life is only limited to the boundaries you create for yourself.

I should stop before turning into a motivational faggot.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
I think it is because of the motives and intentions. We approach girls with the intentions of getting their numbers and going out on dates with them, they don't. I am subscribed to both and they approach girls with the intentions of being funny and awkward. Even if simplepickup tries to pickup girls they don't take it serious and are really just trying to make us laugh.

We are so fixated on a certain outcome (getting their numbers and dating them) that we are scared to approach them with possibility the outcome won't be what we want. They on the other hand are not really fixated on a certain outcome,they just want to entertain the audience.

So I say its an outcome dependent and a fear of rejection thing we have. What it really means to be don juan is being outcome independent. Having a care free attitude ,brushing off rejections, and depedestalizing females.

Exactly.